01

Your breath hitched as you looked down at The Seokjin's Toes. Jin just stared at you, knowing what you would do next, you slowly began to stick out your tongue and lick the tips of his toes.

Jin moaned instantly when you started to aggressively suck his toes.
"You're such a good fucking whore for daddy," Jin softly spoke, while you traced your tongue up and down the soul of his delicate feet.

After a heated session of toe sucking and foot licking, you looked up at Jin and he pulled you into his lap. You started to dry hump him, while staring into his gorgeous brown eyes. Jin gave you a smirk.

"You shouldn't do that, baby girl," you were going to stop but you just couldn't. "What did i just say Y/N."
Jin looked at you, staring into your soul.
"You said that I should stop doing what i'm doing." You muttered under your breath.
"Hm, what was that? I couldn't hear you well."
"...Nothing."
"That's what i thought, now stop. I'm serious."

Jin pushed you off his lap slightly and placed you on the chair that he was sitting on.
"Do you want oppa to make you feel good?"
you blushed and nodded your head, looking away from his loving but deadly gaze.

Jin slowly took off the skirt you were wearing and your panties. Still looking away, you squeaked when he kitty licked your clit. He could tell you were back so Jin carefully caressed your thigh and said: "You don't have to stay quiet baby, be as loud as you can for me."
Just hearing him say sent shivers down your spine. Jin began to slowly eat you out, sometime stopping just to hear you whine. Your moans got louder and louder and he went more rough. You could feel yourself getting closer to climaxing and Jin noticed as well.

He took his hand off from your thigh and stuck it in your face.
"Suck. Now." Jin said coldly.
of course you complied and sucking his middle, ring and index finger.
"Good girl, now out your head back."
You followed his instructions and after he saw that you had put your head back he started to thrust his fingers into your pussy. You were a hot mess, producing endless moans until you cummed. You let out one last moan, screaming out jin's name.
He grinned at you, thinking about how he made such a mess out of you.

"Lets get you cleaned up, baby."
And with that yours and Jin's hot session ended.