Seattle, the Seahorse

Hi! My name is Seattle and I'm a seahorse. I love to play around with my sea creatures friends. But not all sea creatures are my friends. I hide from my predators. Good thing I have an excellent eyesight.

Whenever I get tired of playing, I just stayed in my seahorse bed. But I love to crash in my friend's home which is in coral reefs.

Fin is the name of my fish friend. When I went to his home, he asked me if is true that male seahorses are the one who delivers the baby? As I heard from the other seahorses, I told him that female seahorses transferred their eggs to the pouch of male seahorses and they are the one who carries the babies.

"Woah! So, you will also give birth? " Fin asked.

"Yup." After our conversation ended I went to my home.

The next day I heard a loud noise. I don't know what's going on but all sea creatures are panicking. I saw Star the Starfish and I went to her and asked her, "Why all sea creatures are panicking?"

"Because of humans." I'm going to asked Star what did the humans do but before I could speak up I saw in my eyesight that there's a human being. He tried to catch me but I manage to escape. But the human being caught Star.

"Swim for your lives!" Somebody shout. "Save your eggs!" I looked at the one whose shouting and I recognized that he's the neighbor of Fin. As Fin popped in my head, I swim to the Coral Reefs Neighborhood.

I don't know how many times I asked this fishes if they have seen Fin. "We don't know." I can't recognized the coral reefs like now so it's hard for me to determined Fin's home.

"Help!" I followed the direction of someone's voice. And I saw him. Fin got stuck in a plastic. I tried to help him using my tail but then a loud explosion happened.

The beautiful and joyful ocean became a sorrow ocean after what happened yesterday. Many sea creatures mourned for their love ones. I swim far away from the coral reefs. I saw something white and I grab it using my tail. I don't know what is this thing called but I'm pretty sure that this is from humans. After all, they are the one who destroy the ocean.

 After all, they are the one who destroy the ocean

I saw a human coming to me. But I didn't tried to hide. After all, my bestfriend died. So, it's better for me to die too since the ocean is nearly dying because of the humans.

What did the sea creatures like me do to you human? Why do you cause troubles to oceans? Without oceans, the world is nothing.

I just really hope that it's not too late for you to change...

#PlanetOrPlastic