one (1)

"jack get up you useless shit its time for school now hurry the fuck up before u get a whoopin"

oh shit its time for my first day of school

"coming mom!"

"stfu u were a mistake"

i got up and turned off my alarm, currently playing the default dance theme. then i changed into a smokin hot pair of overalls and a bowtie and plaid, because all the ladies will fall for that, then did my business in the bathroom. i sprinted down the stairs like naruto and ate some ramen for breakfast because thats what my idol sasuke eats. then i grabbed my bags and ran out the door to walk to school before my mom beats me.

i made it to school, and i clutched my books to my chest. my nervous heart went doki doki as i walked into the halls. i saw my best friend danny devito. "dan!" i called out. he turned around and waved at me, smiling. don't ask why my best friend is a 73 year old man in a middle school. oh yeah, the middle school we go to is called tolt.

i talked to danny for a while, then i looked at my schedule. first period, boardsnark. the bell rang, and i walked through the hallway following my map until i found his class. i opened the door, shyly walking in.

when i saw him.

his hair pulled back in a striking man-bun, he sat in his desk coolly talking to the people around him. he seemed laid-back and popular. my heart beat faster. oh no he's hot! i thought to myself. i sat in my assigned seat, just behind him and to the left. he was talking to the boy behind him when he turned to me.

"oh hey, what's your name?" he said. I stuttered like a lil bitch. "j-john- I MEAN JACK. my name's jack." "well that's a nice name." he smiled at me. "i'm caedyn. what's your favorite subject?" my heart skipped a beat. what would sasuke do?

"w-what I am calling for, what I am bringing forth... that is... revolution." (quote by sasuke)

caedyn blinked. "umm... so you like social studies! that's cool." oh my god, he called me cool!

at that moment, mr. boardsnark walked into the room and started the lesson. I turned around and paid attention, but the gaze of that caedyn boy lingered in my mind for the rest of the class.