poor Naruto

Reni POV

It's been three days since Naruto my poor baby was beaten by those disgusting excuse for a villagers.  They make me puke to have the nerve to beat up a   five year old.  Why dose Naruto still want to protect this ungrateful village even through all they've done is treat him like dirt. 

I thought Instencesly as my hands clenched onto Naruto limp hand.  The same hand that held me in a hug.  The same hand that we promised that he'll stay out of trouble.  That same hand is limp and cold. 

Why hasn't my baby woken up yet I thought as tears made it's way down my cheek.  As a hand touched my shoulder.  I thank looked up as my eyes widened at the sight of my husband.  My tears flood more than ever before.  As he wipes my tears away he stares into my eyes. 

His eyes held sadness and guilt in them.  Which clashed with his gentle smile that warmed my cold heart. " My little rabbit please eat something". He said as he with concerned eyes. 

I looked into his dark eyes the longer I looked I noticed a gray shine to it.  I couldn't bring myself to eat knowing that my baby is suffering. 

I looked at his black eyes with my teary ones I smiled sadly " Dear I'm fine". As I said that Kakashi gentle smile dropped. He's eyes looked sadder.  But his eyebrows narrowed.

As they did my eyes widened as Kakashi picked me up " If you won't eat than I'll make you"!  Kakashi said dragging me to the kitchen.  When she arrived he sat me down on the dinning room chair. 

" Sit". Was all he said before walking to the kitchen.  He than took out some pancake mix and started making pancakes.  After he was done making them he set them down on the dinner table. 

He can't force me to eat If I don't want to can he??  I stared at the pancakes drenched in syrup.  Than looked up at Kakashi he did not look happy.  I frowned and pushed the plate gently away. 

I looked up at Kakashi and pouted " I said I'm not hungry and you can't make me"! I yelled after I did Kakashi anger grew he picked he cut the pancakes into triangles than put them in his mouth. 

He than kissed me using his touge he forced the food down my throat.  As he did I melted in the kiss as he licked his touge with mine as I moaned. 

He than broke away from the kiss as he did my sliva came with him.  I stared at me with a smirk on his face as he licked his lips.  " You baka I hate you"!!  I yelled after I did I stormed off. To Naruto and layed beside him.  The three days of no sleep finally got to me and my eyes finally closed. 

Kakashi POV

My little rabbit is so adorable I thought continued to lick my lips.  I than sighed I understand why she's worried about Naruto since he's her only relative she knows. 

I thought I than picked up the plate of pancakes than put it in the fridge for later.  After I did I walked to Naruto room to see if she's their.  As I thought she was their she looked adorable as she slept next to Naruto. 

Before closing the door I whispered " I'm sorry Naruto I didn't come in time please forgive your father". I said before closing the door. 

Naruto POV

Huh where am I " Mom dad where are you"!!  I yelled getting no response.  I looked around I than noticed the huge cage. 

Huh??  What's this cage doing here??  I thought as I walked closer.  When I did I heard a voice " What do you want boy"?  The huge fox asked.  Surprisely I wasn't scared the villagers are scarier than this. 

" Um Mr. Fox do you know where am"??  I asked with a hug grin.  The fox than stared at me with a surprised look.  " Your quite  unusually boy aren't ". The fox responded not even bothering to answering my question.  " Your in your mind currently". The fox said with annyoce in his voice. 

" Thank you Mr. Fox my name is Naruto what's yours "??  I asked the fox.  " Kuruma aren't you scared I am a monster after all". " Why would I be scared of a cool fox like you Kuruma-san". I said with a grin

" Just kuruma fine there no need for formalities in her Naruto ". He said with annyoce the fox still doesn't trust me yet. 

I wouldn't trust me either.  I thought as my eyes wonder but they soon stop at a seal that seems to be on the cage? 

" Kuruma why's a seal here "??  " It's their so I don't escape". Kuruma replied not pleased at my question

" Kuruma are you the nine tails beast the villagers keep talking about if so why are you inside my mind"??  I asked " Yes I'm the mighty nine tailed fox and your my jailer."

So the seal keeps kuruma here but that's not fair I thought before jumping to unseal kuruma.  " There since I unsealed you can you be my friend kuruma-sama". I said smiling

Which made kuruma eyes widen " You just unsealed the same nine tailed fox that almost destroyed your village and you want me to me your friend"? 

I nodded while holding out my hand " Kuruma- Sama will you be my first friend". I said with a closed eye smile

" Sure whatever can you leave now I need my beauty sleep". Kuruma said pointing at the exit

" The exit is that way if you want to talk we can mind link but I'm not sharing my chakra with you until how do I say this you become stronger ".

I smiled than Nodded I turned away I swear I thought I saw kuruma -sama just smirk weord probably my imagination. 

Author POV

After waking up he than sat up but it failed he felt a warm arms pull him back down he turned to see who it was.  Naruto eyes than widened it was his mother ( reni). 

Naruto sighed " Mom seriously why do you have to be so adorable ". Naruto said as he looked as his mother cletching his arm tightly refusing to let go.

Naruto smiled as he observed his mother her small cute body looked so fragile yet this same small body protected him as a baby and as a child.