Chapter 3

The day of the show, my sister and I got to the club a couple hours early to set up, and just hang out. Even though I didn't have many friends, the few I did have came from this club. The show went as well as it usually does, which is actually really well. But then came the finale... We brought out the wardrobe and I explained the trick. My sister stepped into the wardrobe, and I closed it. I then spun the wardrobe around, which was on wheels, and yelled "Mox autem ut abierunt!!!", stoped the wardrobe, and waited a few seconds to give my sister time to get backstage. I then opened the wardrobe to show that my sister was no longer there, and she wasn't. The audience gasped and "oooooo'd" and everything was going to plan. I closed the wardrobe again and explained to the audience that I was now gonna make her reappear. During this time my sister was getting back into the wardrobe. I then spun the wardrobe again for a couple seconds, stoped it, opened it, and she wasn't there.. At first I was confused and I nervously chuckled. I whispered my sisters name to backstage.
"Cassandra? Cass, where are you?" But no one responded. I bowed, the audience clapped, and I went backstage. But my sister wasn't there. When I asked the guy who hosts the shows if she knew where my sister was, but he just asked me what I was talking about. I told him to stop fucking with me, but I could tell by his face he was being completely serious. I started freaking out, and I ran out of the club to call my sister. But when I did, this is the message I got.
"We are sorry, but it appears the number you have dialed has been either changed, or disconnected."
This made me start freaking out even more, and I ran home. I bursted through the front door crying, and when my parents asked me what that matter was, all I could say was, "I can't find Cass. I can't find Cass." And they asked me, "Who's Cass?" I told them that Cass was my sister, and they said that I didn't have a sister. I slowly backed away from them before running to my room, and slamming my door. After crying for about a half hour, I decided to leave my room, and go to Cass's room. When I got to it though, it was different. I opened the door, and the room wasn't a bedroom, but an office. My mom worked from home, but she had her stuff set up in the living room. It was at this moment I realized, that I really did make my sister disappear. Not just disappear though, but I made it to where she never existed...