un

With Jungkook in tow, Seokjin followed the servant leading the pair towards the suspicious man in the courtyard. The walk from the tailor's workspace to the courtyard of the castle was quite a journey so Seokjin took the opportunity to ask as many questions about the man as possible. It was the king's job to deal with this sort of stuff — visitors, politics or threats to the royal family. The prince's role, on the other hand, was to just look pretty and try and observe his father's rule.

"So what does the man look like?"

"He has weirdly coloured hair—"

"What colour?"

"A bright mint, Your Highness."

"And what about his appearance?"

"He is quite pale, more so than I have ever seen and he's also quite short."

"I see..."

Soon later Seokjin, Jungkook and the servant arrived at the courtyard where the mysterious man was held. As Seokjin approached the guards who were pointing their swords at the male situated on the floor, he ordered them to put their weapons down so he could gain a clearer view of said male.

From the servant's words, Seokjin expected the man to look strange and hideous. He expected a ghoul with skin so white it was translucent and dirty green hair. Unnaturally coloured was unheard of in Euphoros and its neighbouring countries but what Seokjin actually saw was completely different. On the floor sat a man who was so breathtaking, Seokjin was speechless. He was undoubtably the most handsome person Seokjin has ever seen (after himself of course), his looks could only be described as otherworldly.

Seokjin unconsciously reached out his hand to help the man up but the other just stared at the prince with a scowl. Jungkook, sensing the tense atmosphere from the the two, cleared his throat in hopes that attention would turn towards him and away from the rejected prince. The young butler noticed a frown forming on Seokjin's face and placed a hand on the prince's shoulder as a way to comfort him. Seokjin was 'loved' by everyone in the kingdom (or that's what he thought — he never really ventured outside the castle walls and so didn't know the true feelings of the people of Euphoros). As a result, rejection was a completely new thing to him.

"Your Highness, it may be best to move this gentleman to a more comfortable and private area," the servant then dropped her voice, "there are reporters outside and they might be listening in." Seokjin nodded.

With the coronation in just a month, reporters and journalists from all over the country were trying to listen in on the royal family in hopes of catching a scandal. Although the palace walls were thick and tall, the reporters had access to the newest listening devices which could pick up sounds in a 400m radius and cameras with the highest resolution so the royal family, especially Seokjin had to be careful with their every action.

"Guards, please escort our guest into one of the best rooms in the palace and make sure he is comfortable," Seokjin made sure that his order came out as quiet as possible (he didn't want the stranger on the floor to know that the prince was slightly 'soft' for him).

"Yes, Your Highness."

"This will be your room until we figure out what to do with you. The prince will meet with you at a quarter to six." The guard informed Yoongi while showing the latter into his room. After he entered the room, Yoongi could make out the faint sound of a lock turning on the other side of the door.

He took the time he had alone to think about his current situation — a few minutes ago Yoongi was on his way to Hoseok's house and now he was locked in the castle of a kingdom he didn't even know existed. As much as Yoongi wanted to scream and panic, he knew better and decided to distract his mind by exploring the room he was assigned.

The room was massive, bigger than his whole apartment combined. The tall ceiling was adorned by a mural and gold decals; a mahogany desk accompanied by a large office chair sat in the corner of the room; the bed was in the centre and had four posts coming out from the frame that supported a light pink curtain and attached to the room was an ensuite that was equally as impressive as the main bedroom. The colour scheme of the room — light pink, white and gold — made Yoongi feel as if he was on the clouds during sunrise, his feelings of worry almost forgotten. Almost.

Checking the time again, Yoongi figured out that he had around twenty minutes to spare. And so with his remaining minutes, Yoongi decided on a short nap, after all, he needed as much rest as possible to be able to wrap his head around his situation. But before his head could hit the pillow, a knock on the door interrupted him.

"Hello? It's Seokjin."