ραят 2

Everyone at this point knew they were together. They couldn't keep a secret for that long. Some people didn't like it, but they came to terms that it wouldn't change.

Shuichi was in his room reading a book. He then heard someone knock on his door. Thinking it was Kaede or Rantaro, he opened the door to be met with 5 girls.

"Shuichi! It took you long enough to answer! How could you NOT here our giggles from outside?" Tenko asked kinda aggressively.

"Heh..S-Sorry about tha-" Kaede and Miu cut him off by dragging him to the girls bathroom, they made sure nobody was watching or following them there.

Once they finally reached the bathroom, they closed the door once they were in.

"Hmm...So, you're with Rantaro now?" Kaede asked with a smile on her face.

"Um...Yeah. Is there an issue with that?" Kaede nodded once he finished his sentence. "I still like you in a certain way..I wouldn't be able to do this by myself so I brought other girls with me."

Shuichi started trembling. He was frozen in his spot. The boy tried to get out words but all that was heard were whimpers. Kaede grabbed him by the his neck choking him, "If I ever see you hanging around with him, I'll have to kill him." Miu and Tenko giggled as they watched. "On a sidenote, if she can't kill him, then you're dead." And with that they let pushed him out of the bathroom to go back to the dorms. The girls stayed in there for awhile so they could just talk about thrir relationship and other things.

When Shuichi made it back to his room, he locked the door and flopped on his bed. The boy started crying. He didn't know if if was a prank gone to far or if they were serious about it. His thoughts were racing. He curled up in a small ball and cried until he fell asleep.

The days came by quickly to him. He didnt come out of his room for a few and the others started to worry. Kaito came to his door and knocked gently, saying it was Kaito. Shuichi slowly got up and unlocked the door and opened it.

"Oh...Hey.." Shuichi mumbled softly, not wanting to speak.

"Hey! You haven't been out for a few days and we're starting to worry. Mind telling me what's wrong?"

"Come in my room and I'll tell you."

Kaito did as he said and when he was in, Shuichi closed the door and went over to his bed again.

"Well..Kaede, Tenko, Miu, and two other girls dragged me to the bathroom and threatened to kill him if I was near Rantaro.." Kaito seemed shocked when he heard this.

"Why not tell him then? He won't hurt them nor hurt you but he'll make sure they stay away from you."

"B-Because I'm to scared..If they can't kill him then they'll kill me..Plus I'm not even sure if they're pranking me or not.." He started crying. The tears flowing down his pale, soft cheeks. His yellow eyes were blurred cause of these tears. Kaito hugged him.

"I'll go get Rantaro and make sure they're not watching. I'll be right back. Just stay here." Kaito stopped hugging him and he went to go get Rantaro. Closing the door behind him, he went off to get Rantaro.

"Rantaro! Can I talk with you for a sec?" He saw him talking with Kaede. This worried Kaito.

"Sure!" Rantaro walked over to Kaito as Kaede watched him.

"Come to my room please." By my, Kaito meant Shuichi's room. "We need to talk about something important." Rantaro nodded and went to the dormitory. Kaito looked around to make sure he wasn't being followed. He knocked on Shuichi's door and Shuichi opened it.

"...Thanks..." Shuichi let them in and closed the door after Rantaro came in.

"Shuichi. What's wrong? You've been ignoring everyone the past couple days." Rantaro patted a spot next to him on the bed. He started crying again.

"I-I'm so sorry! I wish I t-told you but I didn't..!" Shuichi ran up and hugged the taller male. Kaito watched and allowed it to happen.

"Hey..Calm down. What happened?" Rantaro hugged his lover and kissed him on the head gently.

"Kaede and other girls threatened to kill you if I was ever around you a-and if they couldn't do that, they'd kill me instead..!" Shuichi kept crying and crying.

"It's not gonna happen. I'll stay close to you no matter what." Rantaro looked at Kaito and he nodded leaving the room, closing the door behind him.
"It's all just lies. They're trying to make you scared. It's a prank gone to far." Rantaro hugged Shuichi tighter as he was put on his lap.

Some time passed and Shuichi was already asleep. Rantaro set him on his bed and locked the door. He didn't want people coming in on them together. Rantaro looked at Shuichi and smiled softly. He went over to his bed, flopping on it and cuddling his lover. He loved this and didn't want it to end.