Yandere Rejecting Crush X Male Reader

Y/Ns POV:

'Fatty'

'Ugly'

'Weirdo'

These were just a few of the many names I was called. School had never been good to me ever since my very first day of it. I was what you may call, the 'outcast' of the class. I was the kid that sat by himself at lunch. I was the kid that had multiple rumours spread about me. I was the kid that no one, NO ONE, liked. I only had one friend, and we've been friends since the day we met. His name is F/N. When we were younger, he was the only one at the time who would stand up for me. Ever since then, we've been best pals. But besides him, there was one other person who helped me...C/N. A beautiful girl with silky H/C and mesmerizing E/C. One day, I had tripped over and she came over to help me. Even if our contact with each other was brief, it was more then enough to make me fall for her. Ever since that day she's been my ultimate purpose to come to school. Just so I can admire her in all her beauty. And today, today was actually the day I confessed. Well, since F/N managed to convince me to do it. Otherwise I would've just been admiring her from a distance. Me and F/N were just walking to school as of now. "So, you still gonna ask her out?" He asked pushing his elbow against me smirking. I shook my head and chuckled. "Yep. Finally, after 2 years I'm gonna do it" I said confidently. "That's the spirit Y/N" he said cheerfully as he patted me on the back. We finally walked into the entrance of the school and, there she was. Standing with her friends.

C/Ns POV:

Me and my friends were joking around, laughing. I then glanced around, scanning my surroundings and I made eye contact with Y/N. We awkwardly stared into each others eyes I eventually broke the little stare down. I had actually developed some what of a little crush on him. I thought he was really cute and from what I know about him, he's extremely nice. He walked past our group and my friends scoffed at him. "Hes so gross" one of my friends said. "Yeah. He's probably gonna die alone" they all laughed at the comment but I secretly didn't like it. I just thought it was too mean but I gave off a fake laugh to not gain any suspicion. We all then started walking to our separate classes.

- timeskip -

Y/Ns POV:

It was now lunch time and I was getting ready to do it. To ask out C/N. I made my way into the cafeteria and scanned around, looking for her. I eventually spotted her. "You got this Y/N...you got this" I whispered to myself as I took a deep breath and walked over to her. When her friends all noticed I was heading in their direction they cringed and C/N then looked up at me. I took in another deep breath. "Uh...C-C/N..will You..g-go out with me?" I asked, sweating nervously. I saw all of her friends looking away with massive grins. They were obviously trying not to laugh. C/N Just looked at me with a worried expression. She then looked down and stayed like that for a while."Sorry Y/N...but...you're too disgusting to go out with" she said. My eyes widened as I heard that. "W-what?" I asked. She then just looked up at me with a glare and a smirk. "Youre just a fat nasty pig! A disgusting worm! What made you think I would ever date a fat, ugly, pimple face fuck like you!? The only girl that'll ever love you is your mom! Why don't you just go do us all a favour and die!" She screamed at me. "I.....I....I'm Sorry.." I said. In horror, I just walked away, tear rolling down my cheeks as everyone just...laughed at me.

C/Ns POV:

I was panting heavily, trying to catch my breath from all that shouting. As much as I really didn't want to say any of that, I just had to. I had a reputation to up hold. I need my friends and I needed everyone to like me. My friends were all cracking up laughing. "Damn C/N I didn't know you had that in ya" one if them commented. I kept up my little act by crossing my arms. "Hmph. That's what pigs like him get" I said, pouting. In my mind, I didn't wanna do or say any of this. I really didn't. I hope Y/N understands. We all have a reputation and I have the highest in the school. I just continued eating my lunch while I talked to my friends.

Y/Ns POV:

I walked out of the school, wiping my tears away. I sniffled as I made my way home. Just as I was, I heard footsteps behind me and soon, someone had pounced onto my back. I soon recognised him to be F/N and sighed. "Hey man! How'd it go?" He asked with a devilish smirk. "She...she told me to go die." I stopped walking and he got off of me and looked at me. "I'm...I'm So sorry dude" he put a hand on my shoulder. "Grrr...what a bitch! I'm gonna go give her a piece of my m-" "no...please don't...let's just go" I said sadly as I tugged on his shirt. He hesitantly walked beside me patting my back. "Youll be ok Y/N...you'll be ok" he said trying to cheer me up. "I want to change...I wanna be skinny.lei want to look..normal" I said sadly. F/N was thinking of ways to cheer me up. "DUDE I KNOW!" He shouted excitingly. "W-what?" I asked curiously. "Well, recently I was thinking of joining the cadets.."

- timeskip a few weeks -

C/Ns POV:

Every morning when me and my friends are at the gate it always feels so empty cause, a certain someone never walks past us anymore. Nor does he show up on his classes. Y/N. Ever since that dreaded day, I haven't even seen him once. No where. I was really worried as to where he had gone. I decided that after school I would go to his house in secret and check up on him.

- timeskip -

I got to the door of Y/Ns house and breathed in nervously. It was somewhat conviniant that we lived on the same street. I then knocked on the door and waited patiently. Who would answer, him? His mom? His dad? Will he even forgive me? Of his parents answer will they even let me see him. I sighed nervously as the door finally opened and there stood a lady, more then likely his mom. "Hello there" she greeted. I smiled. "Hi..um...is Y/N here?" I asked curiously. "Are you a friend of his?" She asked tilting her head. "You could say that" I said nervously. "Well I don't know why he didn't tell you then. He moved away a few weeks ago" my eyes widened. "H-he moved away?" I asked shocked. "Yes yes. He joined the cadets a few weeks ago and moved away so he could attend" she said happily. I felt sore in my chest. "Would you like to come in and have a drink or something to eat?" She asked nicely. "N-no..but thank you very much. I have to head home..but thank you" I said as I waved and walked away. I teared up. "He...he moved away...because of what I said..and I didn't even get to apology" I said sadly as I just sprinted home filled with guilt and regret.