Blonde and Red

"You dyed your hair blonde." Jeongguk said.

"You told me it'll suit me well

"You told me it'll suit me well." Taehyung shrugs. "And yours is red." He pointed out.

" He pointed out

"Yeah. It's your favorite color." Jeongguk whispered.

"So how are you?" Jeongguk asked making Taehyung looked at him.

"I- I'm fine. You?" Taehyung stuttered.

"Fine too. I guess?" He answered unsure, chuckling. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Uh- yeah. I forgot my books in my locker so.." He struggled to explain, feeling so awkward to talk to his ex.

Jeongguk was his first love, first kiss, first heartbreak, first in everything so he really don't have any idea on how to act on situations like this.

They broke up long ago but this was the first time they ever had a one on one conversation.

When they separated, they agreed on staying friends at least.
Taehyung tried to act normal, act like how they used to be when they were just friends. He tried and he did his best but...

you can't just be friends with someone you used to love.

So he started to avoid him at all cost believing it will somehow make moving on easier. But he was wrong, it made it more difficult.

The more he avoids him, the more he don't see him, the more he's away from him makes him miss him more, long for him more, love him more and it hurts two times more.

"You still tend to forget things, I see.." Jeongguk pointed out. "I could have been there to remind you if we're still together." He joked.

Taehyung laughed awkwardly. "Yeah. I got used to you nagging and reminding me constantly of eveything I should do. It was hard to adjust since we broke up.." He trailed off catching Jeongguk off guard.

Taehyung noticed him tensed up and he panics.

Oh god Taehyung. Why did you say that? What the hell were you thinking?
He scolded himself.