36

@hopesinclair

I wake up in bed and see madison still asleep beside me in the other bed and I giggle and crawl out of bed. I walk outside in my tank top and shorts and look around on the patio. I look at the beach right by our hotel and see alex out surfing the waves and I smile at how good he is at surfing.

I bit my lip and whistled at him. He looked up at me and waved happily and I waved back with a smile.

He called me down there and I sigh throwing my head back and he laughs.

I then get changed into a yellow bikini and walk down to the lobby and out the back to the beach where he was standing with his board looking at the waves and I stand beside him and look up at him and smile as he looks down at me and smiles back.

"You good at surfing?" I ask curiously and he laughs nodding his head.

"I guess you could say that... yea. But I'm done with surfing, want to play a game of volleyball?" Alex asks and I smirk at him.

"Just know if I play you, you'll definitely lose." I say pointing at him and he laughs.

"Let's make a bet then." Alex says and I slowly sigh because of all the bets I make but he laughs.

"But if I win you buy me ice cream and if you win I buy you ice cream?" Alex asks and I nod happily and he smiles.

We run to the net and grab the volleyball there. I pick the right side and spike it over catching him off guard and it hits his face and he falls and I laugh until he holds his face and rocks side to side.

I quickly run over to him concerned and I squat down leaning over him.

"OMG are you okay alex!?" I ask putting my hands on his side and he sighs and turns over and picks me up while laughing and I scream completely terrified that he was going to do that and he laughs. He stands up with me still holding me and I laugh I immediately wrap my legs around him.

"Don't do that! I almost had a heart attack!" I say raising my voice terrified and he laughs a bit and smirks at me.

"What?" I ask curiously and he looks down at my legs and I nod.

"Oh. Um sorry." I say and quickly unwrap them starting to come down but he pulls me back up and holds my thighs keeping them wrapped around him and I laugh. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. He slowly leans in and I leaned in and we kissed. Sparks went off everywhere but not as many as when I kissed Cameron. I started to place my hands on his neck and cheeks and I continued the kiss and he deepened it. I threw my hands in his hair continuing our kiss that now was a make out session. He kisses a little bit harder and I slowly nibble on his lip and he holds my cheek with one hand and keeps his other holding me. I smile against his lips and he slips in his tongue and I slipped in mine. We slowly fought for dominance and picked up the speed each time of battling with our tongues. He won and I gave him another kiss and pulled away slowly looking him in the eyes and he bites his lip.

"You're so hot." Alex says still looking me in the eyes biting his lips as I smirk at him still being carried.

"Then if I'm so hot. Why don't you kiss me again?" I ask curiously with a smirk and he smiles and this time I place my hands on his chest and lean in and started to peck at his lips kind of teasing until he leaned in more making our lips collide. We both started to kiss again but this time i felt more heat and intensity so I pulled him closer and kissed more until someone came up and cleared their throat. At first we ignored it and continued making out until they clear their throat again and I pull away looking over to see natalie.