🌸Chapter 1(Edited)🌸

Everything seemed grey, lifeless,boring...frozen.

Time ticked by,as students stared at the chalkboard filled with words that gave definition to the topic being taught.

The teacher kept babbling on though, passing on her knowledge about the topic,after all there are only two reasons a person has a desire to teach someone:Either he wants to pass on his achievements or his failures.

Students just wrote down important notes,listened to the teacher's explanation,and sat there,lifeless,dull,and bored to hell.

Well,all except for one. And it was a she. She possessed hazel shoulder-length wavy hair,emerald-colored eyes,cream skin,Rosy cheeks,and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An eccentric attitude.

Yes,she is perfect,with or without that kind of attitude. And she goes by the name, Nakamura Kurona. A fifteen-year-old teenage girl who belongs to Class 1-5,being a first year and all.

But she however,was blessed with a genius's smartness that she stood at the very top of the whole class-no,the whole Batch when it comes down to grades. She can easily master anything in the nick of time.

And chalk it up with her cuteness, and you have a masterpiece that came to life.

Sighing as spun the pen quickly in her hand,she instead thought about her schedule for the rest of the day, not bothering to take the teacher's blabbering seriously,since she doesn't have to,

But what was the reason behind it? Many people in her class envy her greatly due to the fact that this girl was not ordinary. Which is true.

She was a special child,after all.

And since the problem here is about her brain,it makes more sense to why she was too smart.And add her flexible and strong body,plus her height of 5'0.

She lives by herself in an apartment complex offered to her by her foster sister,or as she liked to call her so, this sister she was talking about was the owner of the cafe at the other side of the street,which is famous for its uniqueness of making the staff act like different persons, according to what was the given role to them.

Which she doesn't mind, considering it paid her fine.

Anyways,back to the story.

Kurona let out a quiet yawn as so not be heard by the teacher. 'In the name of the Lord, I hereby declare lunchtime to occur...',she thought as she started secretly fixing her stuff,so that she wouldn't rush later.

A little later,just as she had prayed,the bell rang,and groans,sighs of relieves,and whispers of victory were spread and heard inside the room.

As soon as the teacher walked out of the room,Kurona stood up and headed for her sacred spot. With headphones present in her head,loud music blasted from it,mostly Nightcore,Remix,Anime, or K-pop.

This time it was 'Summer Nights' Album of Twice.And Yes,she was secretly a fan of that girl group,not to mention she secretly memorized every song of that specific group.

And boy,did that make her stupidly happy,however made sure not to falter.

Two minutes later,she reached her sacred spot.She mumbled her thanks to the God happily as she saw no one in the area.

She skipped her way to the giant patch of shade under the big ol' tree and sat down. She smiled as she opened her bento containing her lunch,then put her hands together before saying 'Ittadakimasu!',then dug in her lunch.

Nakamura Kurona(Haikyuu Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें