🌸Chapter 2🌸

Kurona's Point of View:

'Stupid alarm clock...waking me up at the very wrong time...',I thought as I got out of bed.
I groggily rubbed my eyes as I squinted my eyes,scanning my bedroom. But... Oh well, it's nothing I can do about it. I headed straight for the bathroom to take a bath(obviously) and prepare for school.
_____________________________

An hour later,I was already walking to school,reading Chapter 5 of Pride and Prejudice,-for the twenty-ninth time-.

But then I noticed the tall blonde guy yesterday along with his green-haired freckles friend at the school gates,I quickly kept my head down,still reading of course,hoping he wouldn't notice me,or rather remember me.

Unfortunately, things don't go well with me when it comes to escaping life-or-death situations(for me). I forgot about the mini barrier that stands in between the two sliding gates,and therefore,tripped.

Well, almost...since someone caught me,his/her hands holding my waist,I looked up and saw that it was of course,none other than the megane kyojin.

I stared at him for a second before quickly straightening myself,mumbling a 'Sorry',before sprinting to the school entrance, my face showed a teensy bit of pink spread on my cheeks.

When I entered the classroom, I saw some students staring at me,to which I sent a stare back,then they looked away. I sighed and sat down at my seat,last row,the one next to the window,and continued reading the book.
_____________________________________________

~Timeskip to lunchtime ~

I was just sipping my carton box filled with Strawberry Milk while staring at the view out the window. I thought about my foster sister's statement that night.

FLASHBACK:
"Kuro-chan,were you already accepted as a manager of the Boys' Volleyball Team?", she asked,wiping the tables as some other employees began to go home.

I shook my head."Not yet. I...still haven't told the captain yet.",I said, lowering my head a bit as I arranged the things here in the café.