Chapter One: 一発で一人殺す

Ever heard the saying "Don't Trust people on the internet?" If you did, that might be the best decision, especially when you come across people like me. If you ever meet, "Angel~From~Hell101" on any video game, You already know you can't give them your name. I am that Angel from hell, I do bad things for a good reason, I do kill, but I don't kill for fun, I kill for rights. If you do anything bad and make a friend who is really nice to you, even knowing what you did, and you know they hate it but they don't tell, then that's most likely me. If you want to know what my name means here. 

Angel From hell: I'm an angel because I am a good person who does things for good, I'm from hell, because, I do a bad thing to do a good thing.

~From now on, its dialogue and description.~

                                             I Move my scope to the right, in the same direction the person's hand is going.

"Toraburu!" I yell out loud, The criminal looks my way and distracted by my words, exactly as I wanted, I shoot my bullet and it triggers the man's safety hand-cuffs. The handcuffs trap the person hands together, but It only lasts a while. I sprint and jump off of the roof, Landing perfectly on my feet, I run back to him and keep him down. I take out my phone and dial *991*

"Hello, There is a robber on Maple Ct, 998, please hurry, before they escape, I have them held down," I say as I hang up on the phone. "Don't worry, You'll be in jail soon," I tell the robber with a smirk.

"W-Who are you?!" They manage to ask.

"Well, You can call me Angel From hell, or Akira. I am used to this, Plus don't think you can persuade me with some free food to let you go," I tell them. I then see as the cops pull up from around the corner. I stare inside the darkened window to see if it is the real cops. I start patting down the person.

"I knew it" I muttered.

"K-Knew what?" They ask.

"You have a device to call in for fake cops," I tell them looking them in the eye with a scary look. The look frightened. I start running towards the car and break the windows. I then see the real cops pull up behind them, all of them have safety hand-cuffs. they all then are trapped with hand-cuffs I then leave the area before anyone other then the cops see me. I wink at the cops and throw a letter at them. I saw as they picked it up and smiled at me with a little blush.

 I saw as they picked it up and smiled at me with a little blush

I ran on into the buildings and found my car, after that I decided the cops could handle the rest of today, I left the area and came home