OOPS

WHILE J-HOPE IS WITH JIEUN

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

'Okay please explain what the fuck that was.' Namjoon spoke with a stern voice.

'I-I'm not entirely sure. I'm too drunk to think right now. I just wanna sleep.' Yoongi grumbled in response. I know Yoongi isn't the type of guy to get drunk and forget what happened. I just don't know whether he likes her or not. But from he said to me earlier it sounded as though he wanted to kill her.

'Yoongi. You've completely lead her on. That was out of hand.' Taehyung also started to get defensive for Jieun.

'You know Hobi likes her!' Jimin was pretty close with Jieun yesterday so I understand why he's getting triggered too.

'You blind mother fuckers clearly didn't see that it was her who started to kiss me like that! And if you are actually so bothered then why did none of you go check on her?'

'Yoongi that's not the point. She's 10 times more drunk than you. You should have stopped her, but you fucking didn't. NOW YOU RUINED MY PLAN TO GET HOSEOK TO LICK SALT OFF HER NECK.' I burst out loud. Me, Jimin, Taehyung and J-Hope are the closest to Jieun. Hence why we're all so pissed off.

'Okay guys. The psycho yall are defending is my sister and I know how she gets when she's drunk. Trust me, she's done worse. She will have forgotten all this and I'm sure Yoongi will also want to. Lets just not say anything about it. Unless Hobi says something we're all good.' No one dared to challenge Jin because the idiot was actually right.

'Now someone go check on Jieun and J-Hope while Namjoon and I get Yoongi to his room.' Namjoon grunted at Jin's words but got up anyway. Once they were out the room, the three of us just exchanged weird stares for a while.

'So? Who's going?' I broke the silence and no one replied.

'Why don't we all go? It'll be good for us all to try and sober up a bit.' We all got up and made our way to the bathroom. It stunk of vomit and grossness. Okay she was definitely in here.

'Lets check her room.' Everyone followed Jimin out the bathroom. As we approached her room, the door was cracked open slightly. Jimin pressed his eye into the crack of the door.

'OH MY GOD! GUYS LOOK. THIS IS SO CUTE MY HEART JUST MELTED.' He whisper shouted in excitement, as we all suddenly pressed our faces into the door to reveal Jieun snuggled up into Hoseok's chest and his head on hers.

'Okay guys let's make a bet... If they get together in the next 2 weeks I'll give yall 50,000 won each. .' I was eager to win this bet now. JI-HOPE HERE I COME!

SHITTY CHAPTER LOL PLEASE DON'T SUE ME

'