13. just a few hours left

This week without Kylian has gone by quicker then I thought, although it has been a bit boring. France played two games while they were gone. The first against Italy and the second against The Nederlands. They won their last game but played 2-2 against Italy.

My eyes shot open when I hear two loud bangs on my front door. I pick up my phone to check what time it is, 06.58

What the hell? Who knocks on my door this early?
I also see that I have a text from Kylian. He is finally coming home this afternoon and I hade no idea that you could miss a person as much as I have been missing him. I roll out of bed and put my robe that is hanging on my door on.

"I'm coming" I yell so whoever's at the door knows I'm on my way. It's definitely not Kylian because he comes home later today. But it could be Sophie, she always bangs on my door.

I push down the door handle and open the door slowly to see who's there, but I'm greeted by the sight of nobody. I scan the outside of my apartment and I see flowers standing right in front of me. A smile forms on my face while assuming they are from Kylian. A take in the flowers and put them in a vase and then I see a letter in them.

"Meet me at Westport Park eight a clock tonight. See you then gorgeous."

I have never heard of that park before but I am sure he has something planned out. Gosh he's perfect.

I made my way back my bed so I could get a few more hours of sleep.

My sleep is interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. I check the caller I'd and it Sophie.

"Hello?" I answer sounding a bit annoyed.

"Did you seriously just wake up?"

"What?"

"It's 12.30"

"WHAT? Are you kidding?" I say while checking what time it is to see if it's true.

"Anyways, did you see that "A star is born" comes out tonight? We should see it." She says

"Oh my god yes we should"

"Okay perfect"

"Oh wait. I can't, I'm seeing Kylian. He comes home tonight, I'm so sorry I forgot." I tell her.

"That's okay don't worry about it, we'll see it another time"

"Sounds good, bye see you"

"Yeah bye" she says and ends the call.

I have to call Kylian before his plane takes of. I scroll through my contacts until I find his name and decide to facetime him. A face that does not belong to Kylian pops up on the screen.

"Hey Paul" I say and I notice that he is sitting in the plane

"Hi how are you beautiful?" He says. Typical him.

"I'm good thank you, where's Kylian?" I ask and hear a familiar voice.

"Heey! What are you doing with my phone??"

He grabs the phone and when he sees me a smile appears on his face.

"Hi babe what's up?" He says

"Nothing really, are you guys just about to take off?"

"Yeah we leave in about 10 minutes"

"I miss you so much I can't wait to see you" he says again.

"Me too but it is just a few hours left. Nice goals yesterday. How is your foot?" I ask him. They played against the Nederlands yesterday and won 2-1 and of course he scored both of the goals. But he also hurt his foot yesterday at the end of the game.

"It is fine. It was not anything serious"

After we have talked for a while someone says something to him but I can't understand it since it is in French.

"I got to go we are about to take off but I'll see you in a few hours. Love you"

"Okay I love you, bye"