Meeting Jackson Overland

Jackson's P.O.V

Meeting your significant other is a scary thing the questions are always in your head wondering when you are going to meet them or if there actually the one for you? Today was that day. From the day I had taken over my dad's company I have always known that there would be some sort of sacrifice that I would have to make for the company but I never realised it would be something as drastic as an arranged marriage.

I've lost my concentration but I agreed to it regardless. I just sit on this desk wondering what she will be like. Will she have blonde or brown hair? Will she be everything I want in a wife, someone that makes my heart flutter every time she says my name, someone that I feel like can be my best friend or someone that will always be there for me in my time of need to be a shoulder to cry on or to lift me up when I'm feeling down? I want her to be the one, to love every immature part of me and see me for who I really am just an ordinary guy who goes by the name of Jackson Overland, the guy with brown hair and brown eyes and a guy who had to help his family work his way up into becoming one of the most successful businesses in the world. I want her to see me for me.

Sometimes two people can meet and it is just destiny...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsa's P.O.V

My hands are trembling with fear making me unable to hold them still. I have been pacing up and down my room for about an hour trying to calm my nerves but I can't. I'm just picturing him white hair and beautiful cyan eyes. I then stop myself as Jacks image comes to mind, no that is not who I want to be with he needs to be the complete opposite. Someone that will be my best friend, someone that I can just lie on bed with having a chat and for it to feel completely comfortable and someone that I can tell all my secrets to, all my deepest worries and for them not to judge me. I want to find my soulmate and now is the time. It's time to meet my husband!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's P.O.V

They both head out, heading to the place where they are destined to meet and where their love story begins, as two people destined to be married, it has already been arranged. Both sit in their cars looking out at their surroundings, watching them go by knowing that every second they are getting closer to one another. They fiddle with their fingers, nervously anticipated curious as to what each other will be like. The time seems to pass so quickly and before they know it they are both there, unaware of each others presence as they enter the building. They head up to the top office, in two different elevators and they reach the top floor. Their hearts begin to race the reality of the situations finally sinking in. Elsa heads to the coffee machine craving a bit of caffeine to help calm her nerves but Jackson walks towards the office, a stride in his step. He pushes himself forward with anticipation, both excitement and nervousness pushing him on meanwhile Elsa drinks the coffee her hands having a slight tremor as she drinks her coffee. Jackson enters the office meeting the cold face of Elsa's dad and as he looks around the room he smiles, his parents are sat next to him. His mom rushes up to him a wide smile on her face, embracing him in a hug and Jackson bends down giving her a kiss on her cheek and as they let go he turns to his dad who awaits a manly handshake of his son before Jackson looks at Elsa's dad who greats him kindly before he finally takes a seat, awaiting the arrival of his wife to be.

Elsa puts down the coffee, brushing her hand through her hair. She tells her self that it is time to stop stalling and with that she heads to the office knocking faintly on the door before entering. She brushes her fishtail behind her head and smiles at her dad before looking at the guy sitting on the chair to he left. Her breath hitches as she realises that is Jackson, that is the guy that she is supposed to marry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsa's P.O.V

As I look over to see Jackson my breath hitches, my heart fluttering. He stands up and I look up at him from under my eyelashes, a hint of nervousness within my posture and a faint blush on my cheeks. Stood before me is the most cute and handsome man I have ever seen. I look up nervously and are met by his gaze. His beautiful hazel eyes stare back into mine and I take in his appearance, his hazel brown hair matching his eyes with a childlike wonder within them. I look at his features taking his appearance into account, causing my heart to beat faster but I try to read him, what does he think of me? I find myself staring, unable to take my gaze away but cannot read him.

"Hi." I make myself say, thankful I didn't find myself stuttering.

"Hey." He replies flashing me a beautiful smile, revealing his beautiful pearl white teeth. From the excitement in his voice I can tell he has an immature side to him, something I liked.

"I'm Elsa." I say flashing him a smile at him to, moving the strand of hair away from my eyes.

"Elsa. What a lovely name. I'm Jackson. Jackson Overland." He says charmingly, stretching his hand out to me awaiting a handshake. I reach my hand out towards his and slowly grasp it, my hand fitting perfectly in his and a spark of almost electricity running up my arm, making the hairs on my arms stand on edge and the pace of my heart quicken making me feel as though it is going to explode.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson's P.O.V

From the moment she entered it is like the world had stopped, just the elegance as she brushed her hair behind her head revealing the beautiful angelic face that was hers. She looks nervously from under her eyelashes where I spot the most beautiful sapphire blue eyes, and faint freckles dusted over her cheeks matching the faint red colour, of a blush on her cheeks. I take in her whole appearance, the unusual unique platinum blonde hair, her slender figure and sophisticated, elegant look but I am soon took out of my trance when she speaks and as soon as those words leave her mouth I know that she is the one. Her voice set my heart aflame, a soothing, sweet, angelic voice that was music to my ears and the pearl white teeth that matched my own. A unique name, that was as beautiful as her and a personality, an aurora that made me feel like she was a smart, kind, loyal and overall loving person that would care for me when I was in need. This Arranged Marriage was no mistake because the moment our hands touched, sparks flew. She's my soulmate, my destiny and my wife to be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1239 words.