Chapter 10: A Familiar Face

After awhile of following ember they land on a island soon as spyro landed he took it off. "Where are we?" Asked spyro "come on follow me" said ember as she started to run through a area of Woodlands spyro let out a sigh and looked around and didnt recognize this place he couldn't even see the temple. "Wait ember" yelled spyro as he started to chase her she giggled a little as she ran a little faster. After awhile of chasing her he caught up to her "ember where are we" asked spyro "were at our weeding you asked me and I set it up" answered ember. "Ember this is crazy I didn't ask you and you cant just do this unless you know that the other dragon is ready for this" said spyro. "Dont be so silly spyro of course your ready other whys you wouldn't of asked me" said ember. Spyro taken a deep breath trying to calm him down "listen ember I didnt ask you to marry me I'm sorry but I'm with cynder I love cynder" said spyro. "But I got this all set up for you" said ember "yes I know but were not getting married now please just tell me how to get back to the temple" said spyro. "But what's the point of going back if I'm not going to be happy. Fine I'll tell you spyro but on one condition" said ember with a smirk. "Fine what is it" said spyro as he was getting tired of this "you have to agree to go threw with the wedding" said ember as she looked over at spyro. "You know that's not going to happen" stated spyro "well you can stay here then" replied ember. "You know the elders will come looking for us sooner or later and they will find us so why dont you just save them the time" said spyro. "Because you and me are suppose to be together not you and cynder why cant you see that you think cynder is for you but your wrong I'm for you" replied ember. "Listen we can do the wedding but at the temple" said spyro "no the temple wont work it has to be perfect anyways you would just run off. And cynder would just ruin it" replied ember. Spyro let out a sigh and flew up high above the area and tried to find the temple but didn't see anything recognizable. Spyro kept thinking of possible ways out but just kept going back to the same thought "if I go this way I could get even further from the temple" he though. He let out another sigh in defeat and went back by ember. Ember watched him come down and as soon as spyro landed he got a idea. "Hey ember how about we wait until tomorrow for it and tonight we have a huge fire." She quickly nodded loving the idea as she quickly went to get wood and spyro did as well knowing what would happen tonight. When the sun set spyro and ember put all the wood that they had gathered and made one giant pile. After it was dark enough spyro started the wood on fire watching it all quickly start to burn. Meanwhile cynder was on the ledge of the temple looking back before spreading her wings and quickly started to fly around making sure she knew where the temple was. After flying for what felt like hours cynder finally saw a light on one of the islands. She quickly flew to the island to see a giant fire with spyro on the edge of the island while ember was getting wood. Cynder quickly flew to spyro and looked at him "what's going on" she asked as spyro was about to say something but was cut of by ember "what are you doing here." Cynder quickly looked into embers eyes as she came out of the woods. Cynder was about to say something but spyro quickly stood in between them "knock it off you two ember I'm not marrying you ok im sorry but im not for you. Cynder I love you but you two cant keep fighting everytime you see each other so please can you two work something out." Spyro said as they both looked at the ground ashamed of themselves. Spyro let out a sigh "let's just go back to the temple and get some sleep we'll figure this all out another time but I'm tired it's late out so let's just go back" spyro said as cynder mumbled something but spyro didnt care at this point as he opened his wings "well let's get going" he said and ember and cynder lead the way back. Spyro followed behind them as they didnt fight but they also didnt say anything for the flight. When they got back spyro and cynder went to their room and ember went back to her room but on the way to her room she bumped into a red dragon who quickly apologized and they talked for awhile. Meanwhile cynder was in bed with spyro "I'm sorry ok please forgive me for what happened over the past weeks or month's in between me and ember" she said trying her best to apologize but spyro didnt say anything at first but gave her a kiss. "I know I'm sorry to that I blew up tonight I just cant always be the one who breaks up the fights let's just forget about it" spyro said as he laid down. Cynder brightfuly smiled as laid next to him and cuddled up with him. Spyro and cynder slept peacefully as ember and this new dragon were getting to know each other as there was a spark in between them two.

(AR:so sorry it took me forever to finish I lost motivation and all that fun stuff so sorry to all the ones who have been waiting forever for the end to this story)