Epilogue

\\\\\ hey um... I don't really have any more ideas for the story so I'll start a new one next. LISTEN UP YA LITTLE BEASTIES-

THE NEXT TWO STORYS : WHAT GUYS DO YOU WANT THE GIRL PROTAGONIST TO BE WITH.

Nichole and Emmett ran through the dense forest screeching with laughter. Nichole swinging in the canopies above, knocking branches down trying to hit Emmett. There hadn't been a moment in the past twenty years she regretted spending as a vampire. And there hadn't been a moment Emmett didn't regret turning her either.

"Nichole stop hitting me with branches!" Emmett looked up searching for the menace in the trees. Nichole crept behind him cloaked in her invisibility, swinging a tree branch low she knocked the unsuspecting Emmett off his feet. Dropping the stick she took off running in through the forest again laughing like a maniac.

Suddenly slammed to the ground, Nichole tried wiggling her way out from under the gigantic man she was stuck under. "Emmett!" She whined hitting his back as well as she could with only her elbows down.

"Nichole" Emmett mocked pulling her up with him.

"That wasn't very nice." Nichole pouted.

"Neither was hitting me with sticks." Emmett made a face still mocking her.

"You deserved it."

"For what?!"

"For beating me again."

"Aww. Still mad you're not as fast as me?"

"Not as mad as you'll be when I beat you!" Nichole took off running again, this time hiding herself from Emmett's eye.

"Hey no fair!" He yelled.

"ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR." Nichole called back. She stopped in the middle of a field, much like the one she dreamed of as a human. Running up the hill like she remembered she sprawled out on the grass.

"You're lucky I love you because that was cheating." Emmett grumbled.

"It's not my fault you have bad reaction skills."

"Its not my fault you'll have grass stains!" Emmett yelled taking fist fulls of grass rubbing in onto Nichole's shirt.

"Emmett!!!" Nichole screeched trying to grab his hands. Nichole grabbed Emmett's shirt pulling him down on top of her. She kissed him softly in the lips tasting the lingering blood from their hunt they finished prior to the races.

"Dammit woman. You'll be the death of me." Emmett pulled away after a long while. He rolled off of Nichole pulling her head into his lap.

"I love you." She whispered so quietly he thought he imagined it. He looked down at her soft smile and loving gaze.

"I love you more than anything in this world. I love you more than life itself, if there was suddenly no one on earth but you and I it wouldn't be much different than every day for me. Because I only see you, you are my world."

\\\\sorry it was really short but I feel like this is a good way to end it. im sure shit at finishing storys.  

ANSWER THE QUESTION IN THE BEGINNING PLEASE. THANKS FOR READING MY STORY I LOVE YOU ALL.

MY NEW STORY IS UP :)