Chapter 2

Weeks past and we were just communicating by notes it was awkward.

Monday

Till on day Skön gave me a note she said that she need to take a break and only tell Monday but if I have seen any romantic or heartbreaking movie or fan fiction a "Break" is more like a Break up.

That night I wanted to die... again
Tuesday

So I go through the week doing my normal stuff and in math I made activities for my friends and I made one for Skön too if was awkward but I gave it to her.My friends and Skön did the things.

Wednesday

I kept doing my normal stuff
Went to
Novelty Studies
P.E
And so on trying to deal with not killing myself.

It was hard....

Monday
I guess we weren't breaking up but it is still very awkward.

Tuesday
Today I asked Miriam to make a ok sign with her fingers(👌🏻).
Being  weird I stuck my finger through the whole.we both blushed and after that I went on my day.Although I was very excited the Halloween was Tomorrow.

------Authors note----------------

This is a true story.I used different names for the people but this is a part in my life that hit me the most because she is my first ever girlfriend.
Why I did the finger thing today was a question that will never be answered...