Quick Chapter #5

As you all may know, Dahyun hates watching scary movies. She also hates being alone in dark places. I think you know what this chapter is about.

(Random Day: Fears)

(Your POV)

I'm having a sleepover at Dahyun's house, like always. We're watching a TV show right now in her room. I looked at her and she seemed kind of bored.

Dahyun: Loser.

You: What?

Dahyun: Can we watch a movie?

You: Sure? What kind of movie?

Dahyun: Hmm... I don't know.

Dahyun grabbed the remote for the TV and went on Netflix. She handed me the remote and got off of her bed.

Dahyun: You choose a movie to watch. I'll go in the kitchen and make some popcorn and get some drinks.

You: Alright.

Dahyun exited her room and went inside the kitchen. I looked through Netflix to find what movie me and Dahyun could watch. Right now, I feel like watching a horror movie. I love horror movies, they just give you a good scare.

I went through where all the horror shows and movies were at and found one of my favorite horror movies. (Movie Name). I pressed it and hit play. Once it started, I hit paused and waited for Dahyun to enter back into the room.

A few minutes later, Dahyun came back in the room with popcorn and 2 soda cans. She gave me one soda can and lied down on the bed with the popcorn in between us. I unpaused the movie.

Dahyun: What movie are we watching.

You: (Movie Name)

Dahyun: Never heard of it.

You: Its my favorite horror movie.

Dahyun: Wait... It's a horror movie?

You: Yup!

Dahyun: No, nope, nuh uh. I can't watch horror movies.

You: Really?!

Dahyun: Yes! Change it please.

You: It's fine Dahyun. It gives good scares, you'll love it.

Dahyun: Mmm... Fine then...

(Timeskip)

(Jumpscare!)

Dahyun: Ahhh!!!

The movie is at the scary parts now. Dahyun put the bowl of popcorn on her desk and scooted closer to me. She hugged my arm and rested her head on my shoulder. And every time something scary happens, Dahyun squeezes my arm tightly. I find it cute.

Dahyun: I'm so scared Y/n!

You: Aww~

I pinched her cheek.

You: You're so cute!

Dahyun: Shut it! This is scary! Can we please watch something else?!

You: But, I'm enjoying the movie.

Dahyun: Well I'm not!

You: Dahyun, c'mon, it's a good movie. Plus, I'm here so don't be scared.

Dahyun: That's impossible! I hate scary movies!

Me and Dahyun continued watching the movie. The movie started getting more intense and one of the people in the movie started walking towards a door slowly. Dahyun slowly squeezed my arm tighter and tighter.