Lose Control

disclaimer: smut warning!

Pack meetings weren't unusual between the McCall and Hale packs. Derek had managed to get the power of an Alpha back. It took a while, but it happened. Now the McCall and Hale were a combined Pack. But this meeting had much, much fighting.

"I don't understand," Stiles said. "How you and Scott could even think of this of being a good idea! It's suicide."

"It's not suicide," Derek said, defending the plan, not having the second voice of Scott to back them up because he couldn't make it. "Scott and I could try to reason with the new pack. Make a new deal." Stiles scoffed disbelievingly.

"Oh yeah? And what if they refuse?" Stiles shot back.

"Stiles, you gotta calm down," Lydia said softly. "We can always try something else, a plan B." Stiles sighed.

It was no secret as to why he didn't want Derek's safety to be put on the side like this. And Scott's. Stiles had just come to finally admit his feelings to Derek. Now that he accepted it, he truly was just trying to protect Derek.

"I think you and Derek need to discuss this," Isaac spoke up.

"It's none of our business at this point," Cora chimed in.

The Hale Pack knew very well of Stiles' feelings for Derek, excluding their Alpha. At this point all they wanted was for the two to come to terms with their feelings.

Derek sighed and glanced at the two Pack's. "Fine," he said. "We'll pick up on an actual plan soon." Everyone became to clear up after that.

Once everyone was gone, Stiles turned to Derek. "It's stupid," he said.

"It could work," Derek shot back. Stiles shook his head.

"I just don't want you or Scott to get hurt, okay?" Stiles said.

"Why do you care?" Derek questioned. The question had most definitely taken Stiles by surprise.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asked.

"Ever since you were sixteen, you've always hated me. Instantly started out hating me. But to be honest, I can't blame you. But now, now all of a sudden, you suddenly care about me running head first into a potential danger," Derek explained, getting angry with each word.

"Derek, have you missed out on the past years? The ones where I've dropped everything, my own safety, just to make sure your careless ass isn't killed?" Stiles spat back, advancing on the Alpha werewolf.

"Well, why don't you just leave me?" Derek spat.

Stiles gripped his hair, groaning frustratedly. "You're an idiot, Derek! I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you! I love you, god, Derek I love you so much," he yelled. Derek was taken aback by Stiles' outburst.

Derek's gaze become vulnerable as Stiles approached him. Stiles leaned close to Derek, his nose brushing past the older mans. "Stiles..." Derek whispered. Stiles' hands traced over Derek's sides carefully, as though Derek was fragile glass. He leaned a little closer, making Derek's breath hitch. He was desperate for this. He's been waiting for this for so long and now it was finally happening.

Derek leaned forward, closing the gap. Their lips barely touched at first, but soon Stiles deepened it, gripping the back of Derek's neck. Derek gasped against Stiles' lips at first, but began to melt into it. Stiles had began to become dominant in the situation. Derek pulled away, panting against Stiles' lips, breathing the same air as he was. Stiles began to move towards the bed, gently pushing Derek back.