Chapter 2

The first question that popped out of my mouth was. "Is Bella safe?" Alice answers. "Of course Sophie i'm keeping an eye on things." Alice explains. "it seems it's a newborn out of control but we don't want you or Bella going anywhere near Seattle." i turn towards Carlisle as he says this. "You don't have to worry about me anymore Carlisle now Bella is a different story." they all chuckle but then Carlisle says. "I will always worry about you Sophie." i smile and tell everyone. "I better be getting home don't want charlie to worry too much." Rosalie stands up to give me a hug goodbye and i hug her back tightly. "Too. tight." she says in a strained voice. I let go and smile sheepishly. "Sorry forgot about my newborn strength." i chuckle and so does everyone else. Then i go to hug Carlisle goodbye and he walks me out. As i head home i can't help but get an uneasy feeling about Seattle.

The next day at school was actually fairly normal everyone talked about graduation. To be honest i hadn't given it much thought lately. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Bella asking. "You'll join us right Sophie?" i look up. "Hmm?" i ask. "This weekend Alice, Angela, and i are going to celebrate. You'll join us right?" "judging by the look on Alice's face it seems like i have to." i say chuckling at Alice who just says. "I'm not that intimidating." "oh yes you are little miss pixie." her frown turns into a smile. Next thing i know Alice has been pulled into a vision and Angela is waving her hand in front of her face saying. "Alice? Alice!" i immediately become worried but decide to push my fears aside until i know what the vision was. "Is it nap-time already, Alice?" Edward teases. Alice returns back to her normal self and says. "Sorry, i was daydreaming, i guess." i chuckle. Then a glance passes between Edward and Alice and i ask Edward under my breath. "What the hell was that?" he just shakes his head and mouths later to me so quickly no human could catch it. Finally i get home but quickly decide to pay a visit to the Cullen household seeing as i highly doubt Edward will answer my questions because he's occupied with Bella. When i got there Alice met me at the door and said. "No time to explain Bella and Edward are coming over and i want to see how well you can play chess." so that is of course what we all did. Edward against Alice which was very interesting to watch the game was over in 3 minutes. Then jasper and i played the game was over in 20 minutes because apparently i am very good at chess or maybe jasper was just being nice who knows. When we finally got home dad tried to have the sex talk with Bella whilst i was trying not to laugh out loud in the kitchen. I nearly lost it completely when Bella said quite loudly. "I really wish you were not forcing me to say this out loud, dad. Really. But... i am a... virgin, and i have no immediate plans to change that status." then Bella and i went upstairs but then before i shut my door i saw Bella go back downstairs and i got curious. "You care if i go see Jake tonight?" i heard her ask dad of course didn't mind and neither did i but i wasn't going to let her go alone. However while i was grabbing a jacket i saw someone sitting in Bella's car. Edward. Of course he must of found out she was going to see Jacob and most likely took matters into his own hands. Sighing i laid my jacket down and sat on my bed waiting to hear Bella come back inside full of anger and frustration. Not 1 minute after she left i hear the front door open and slam. Chuckling to myself i turn out my lights and wait for dad to go to sleep so i can hunt.