PROLOGUE

It was before the first period in school."Can u accompany me to the restroom" she asked her friend with a her in her eyes .Her friend nodded a yes on knowing the upcoming storm.

          "Why did Christian got a T. C.?Why did you joined in this school in midterm by withdrawing your studies from previous school. Why you took Bio-Maths in the school ,because you were Computer Maths student in your previous school?" " Don't be mum Sameera. I need the God damn answer now.Answer me now" she shouted on her.

"Amairah,What type of question you are asking.I chose Bio maths because I have interest in Biology."Her friend Sameera answered.

"Then why you didn't chose it in your previous school.why you joined here in mid term?"Sameera was quiet not to answer the reason.

          " Who forced you to join here by halting your studies there.why you befriended me?"The colours in Sameera face drained.she look pale.Sameera got a clue where her friend Amairah is leading her questions.

A slap echoed in the restroom. Both the girls have tears in their eyes.Both of them were guilt for a specific reason.
Amairah shouted on her friend"Because of you,Christian life is spoiled.Because of you only he got a T.C. He was arrested cause of you.
You distrust me. I hate myself for having more trust on you.Why I don't understand that you are befriending me for a reason.Because you high profile status people can't have a true friend ship with people like us who belongs to  middle class."
"I'm also a reason for his misery.Because of me he is suffering."Sameera tried to hug her but she pushed her back.Amairah shouted on her .

        At that time some other students of other class entered the restroom. Amairah got in a lavatory.she closed the door and started to cry .Sameera controlled her tears. She washed her face and waited for Amairah to come. After 5 minutes Amairah came out and told her let's go to class.They both didn't talk with anyone on the first two periods.At break Amairah called her dad and told to pick her up now that she is not well.

While leaving the class room Amairah loomed the place where Christian used to sit and she gave a deadly glare to Sameera.Veena,Bena were confused a little on why Amairah glared Sameera.They don't know that the two friends won't be friends any more.