His

All of the things that have happened was just like a flash. So unrealistic, if someone will say that loving someone, you can be vicious, to the point of caging them or giving life for the one you love-it became overated. Pero dahil sa naranasan ko this past Three years, the darkest and the turning point of my life, maybe love is really overated yet powerful. It can drown you yet can save you.

I closed my eyes as I hug Ryouji's back. I remember those days na angkas nya ako sa bike nya tulad ngayon dinadama ang malamig na hangin ng Japan.

I actually felt relieve when he doesn't show up through the battle. He is a prince afterall. The time that I was brought back to Japan, doon ko nalaman na ipinakilala na sya sa madla. Marami ang nagulat, he was then named Ryuuji that means son of dragon. It was a tradition of royal family to rename especially those who are inline to be the next in the throne.

"What are you thinking?" He suddenly asked.

"I'm worried about Athena." matapat kong wika.

"She's strong, she will get it through. Kento is with her." Nagpaiwan si Kento roon, ayaw niyang iwanan ang bestfriend nya. It's rare for Athena to have friends, the first time he declared they were bestfriends two years ago we cannot believe it. Athena is being harsh to him and beat him sometimes but when he's in trouble especially with studies Athena will be there. Hindi ko alam kung napipilitan lang ba sya o ano ng tumulad sa akin ng course gayong tumuloy si Athena sa computer science na course. Parehas naman sila ng hilig-games especially online.

"Do you want to go back?" Humigpit ang yakap ko sa kanya. Dalawang araw palang matapos akong matagpuan nila kuya, gustohin ko man ay hindi nya ako papayagan lalo na si Tan kahit na confident sya sa kapasedad ng Elite Guards, ayaw parin nyang pakasiguro. My brother nags at me that day. I get a chance to see my father bago ako pumunga uli ng Japan. They said it is the best for me lalo na at hindi pa nakikita si Ricardo DeCrescenzo.

"I really missed you, Ry." I said emotionally. He abruptly stop his bike almost caught me off guard.

"I can see. I missed you too." We walk to the riverside and sat on the green field. He then huged me tight. Since I arrived, parang magneto na nakadikit kami sa isat-isa. He said to me when I pointed it out Not a chance for someone to steal you away from me- his words not mine.

This man, he can be cool, can be childish, and bold. All of that is what I love about him. His perseverance to capture my heart. His unwavering love to fight for me, fight for the norms.

There maybe a handful of people here in Japan who will not be in favor of me being his Princess, but who cares about that. His mom one said ' Hindi magiging madali ang pagtanggap sayo ng mga tao dito lalo na at wala kang ni isang patak ng dugong hapon, but I can tell you my son will fight for you, fight for their norms just stay firm with him. '

I will definitely stay with him no matter what. Andami ko ng pinagdaanan, ngayon pa ba ako susuko kung kailan may kasama akong ipaglaban ang pagmamahalan na ito?

My first love maybe a failure but it is then my true love comes. You will know one when you met one. Nabuhay muli ang paniniwala ko sa fairytale na ikinukwento sa akin ni Mama noon, maybe I am really a princess of this prince beside me. No, as I looked at his smiling beautiful face I definitely know I am his Princess, his Megami(Goddess).