Mornings

"IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO  LIVE WITHOUT FAILING AT SOMETHING-UNLESS YOU LIVE SO CAUTIOUSLY THAT YOU MIGHT ASS WELL NOT HAVE LIVED AT ALL-IN WHICH CASE YOU FAIL BY DEFAULT."

I was scrolling down my instagram feeds and I came across this beautiful quote.It gave me that tingering feelings  and touched my heart.And I was forced to ask myself"Was I living too cautiously".Not that I have not experienced any failure but I have also not lived my life in a free spirit way either.I am always so confined and always so ME.

(Bus horns)"Mikha..Your bus is here.You are ready right" As soon as I heard my mom voice,I picked my bag from the sofa which I hadn't touched since yesterday.And I ran like a candidate in Olympics towards my bus.I said goodbye to my mom walking down my stairs and then  I  got on the bus and put my headphones on.You know I don't like dramas and I don't have friend in the bus.So...Here starts my 45 mins journey from my home to my school.45 mins...Sometimes it goes  little slow but most of the times I can literally complete my whole love story to the wedding,Of course in my imagination with my imaginary  boyfriend.

But today it was little different."Be my Baby"(Dirty Dancing)was playing and my feet, they were automatically tapping to the beats of the song which I do almost everytime,cuz I got awesome playlist. At least that's what I like to think. No,It was not different because of the music,or tapping.It was different because for the first time I didn't imagine myself dancing with the most amazing guy with the broad shoulders and the deep brown eyes and the most filtry but that heart warming smile.I didn't imagine him holding hy hand and doing the silly steps but in the synchronized way.I imagined myself dancing by myself and enjoying every beat of the song.I saw myself in the beautiful and magnificent place with the most awesome view ever.I was enjoying all myself without feeling judged and insecure.This was the best feeling ever even if that was 3 mins long.Rest of my journey,I didn't listen to the music rather I enjoyed the view through my window with from time to time got covered with dew.