Actor? • J2M

Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins - J2M x reader

The time has finally come. You would fly over to America! You had to admit that it slightly scared you to travel that far, all alone, but you promised yourself to finally have the courage to simply do it and fulfill your dream.

You still lived with your parents and never really had to do anything completely on your own. There always was either a family member or one of your friends with you. This trip would mark a big step towards independence for you.

You had a couple of friends who had been overseas alone before. Most of them for a few months, some even a few years, and they always enthused over how it changed them. You had to try it out at least once, too, or you would always feel like you missed out on something.

But you didn't want to stay in one city all the time but rather explore the whole country. You wanted it to be the trip of your lifetime. And which country is best for a tour? America.

Okay, Australia wouldn't have been a too bad choice either but the variety of America fascinated you more.

While planning you went through every detail again and again because you weren't really into surprises, especially not ones like suddenly ending up without any money left, so a good preparation would be everything.

Some places were perfect for longer stays, some cities for shorter ones. You weren't really into the big cities and always thought they were too mainstream. You rather wanted to explore beautiful landscapes, see the nature and take nice pictures. You often asked yourself if you were still sane because your interests seemed to differ so much from those of your contemporaries but ended up realizing that you simply were special and that is totally okay. It doesn't always have to fit in a box and there was no need to be liked by everyone. It took you some time to learn that but by now your personality is that strong that you don't want anyone or anything to change you.

That was another reason for you to go in that trip.

Your first stop was New York, then Washington, then Tennessee. After that Missouri and L.A.... Until you ended up in Austin.

You planned to stay there for three days. At the places you've been to before you always found company after a short while. After not even a day you met amazing people who showed you the area or took you on tours. That lead you to exploring places many tourists didn't even know about because traveling with locals always had a whole different spirit than following tourist maps or guides.

Before ending up in Austin you travelled through Texas and met really crazy people. All kind of different people lived here and you - as an average European - felt totally misplaced from time to time since you only encountered crazy people so far. Or you just had bad luck which was possible as well. They all have been pretty kind though but also... weird.

In Austin it looked a lot more average. It seemed to be a city like every other which you actually found kind of sad because you liked the crazy farmers you met. On the other hand a bit of normality again was nice, too.

It is your first das in Austin and you decided to explore the city a bit.

You started with typical tourist stuff like shopping for souvenirs. While being in the countryside you couldn't really buy anything, at least not the typical post cards and fridge magnets you were looking for.