Pilot

Episode One
          10 Years Ago
  It was the fall and the day was cold, as always, in Massachusetts. Sarah and Bryce was on a family vacation to visit their grandparents in Salem. Even though they hated the weird town for it's tourists, they found love in it due to its history.

   To them this was a great chance to explore the historical Town, to others it was seen as a hell-mouth because of its bad history.

   I know y'all are maybe wondering how, and possibly why, 7 year olds can know so much about something tragic....here's why, they love the idea of exploring and being curious.

As their dad pulled up to the old rustic looking house Bryce and Sarah hopped out excitedly and ran onto the porch to hug their grandmother.

  "Woah...wish I had that much energy!" Their grandma said chuckling while embracing them then letting go to greet her daughter, Bryce and Sarah's mother.

  "Where's dad?"Said their mom while giving her mom a quick hug.

   Usually when they're visiting Bryce and Sarah's grandfather would come out, but this time he didn't.

    The grandmother gave her daughter a saddened look and whispered in her ear. "He was attacked, I know I should've told you but at the same time I knew it'll break your heart....he's gone Valerie." 

  "Gran-dad isn't here with us but he'll always be in our hearts!" Sarah blurted out. Sarah was the type of little girl to always shine light on any situation, that's how she got the Nick-name "Starlight".

   All five of them smiled and headed inside the house.

—•••—
9:45 pm
September 21, 2011

  While everyone was asleep Bryce and Sarah decided to make a midnight snack. The two twins walked down the stairs silently and got the ingredients out for the grilled cheese.

    Bryce turned the stove on and sat the cast iron pan on top of the burner and place a slice of butter into the pan.

   "Turn the stove top fan on, that'll minus out the smell"Sarah told Bryce, even though she was wrong.

   Suddenly the window next to the kitchen table shattered causing them to let out a yelp. Bryce searched the window area in panic. Out came a man in a black mask holding a pistol.

   The grilled cheese was starting to burn, causing smoke to go in the air and causing the fire alarm to go off. Bryce and Sarah's parents woke up and headed down stairs into the kitchen. Their Dad was greeted with a bullet, right into the his shoulder.

  "DADDY!!!" Yelled the two twins.

"Where's the fucking money, I came here for money not for people to ruin my shît." The Guy cursed while pointing the gun around frantically.

  The parents were pleading for mercy, for their kids safety.

   The grandma came downstairs and saw what was happening and tried calling the police but before she could the masked burglar shot her....causing her a fatal death.

    At this point Bryce and Sarah was scared, sad, and mortified. They were only seven years old and never knew a grilled cheese sandwich can turn into a tragedy.