Saturday Night

It was a typical Saturday night, I don't have any friends so I was sitting in my room alone when I got this text message from an unknown number. The text read "meet me in the woods next to Franklin Park". I sat down on my bed wondering who could have sent that message. I replied saying "who is this?" the person responded "meet me and you will see". I didn't have really anything to do that night and a part of me was curious to meet this stranger. I went upstairs to tell my mother I finished the dishes and that I was going to go to bed. She replied saying "okay, sleep well" I gave her a kiss on the forehead and left the room. My plan was to sneak out of the house when I saw the light in her room go out, but I have never snuck out of the house before so I was really nervous. Her light went off, but I waited for about 30 minutes before I began to open my window leading outside, it was really easy to get through the window because it was on ground level and didn't make any noise when I opened it. As I was walking to the side of the garage to get my red mountain bike I received another message from the stranger it read "be here before 12:00 or I will do something really bad." I looked down at my phone to check the time, it was 11:00. Franklin Park was only about 15 minute bike ride away so I knew I could make it there, or so I thought. I got on my bike and began to ride up the driveway as I started turning to turn on the highway my chain broke, I only have one bike so I had no choice but to work on fixing the chain. I was unable to fix it, I stopped what I was doing and remembered that my mom keeps the keys in her car under the driver's seat. I never wanted to steal her car, but I had no other choice or this stranger might do something bad to harm my mom. The clock turned 11:50, I had to hurry, I turned on the car and headed over to the park. I arrived to the park, I saw nothing but light polls and a couple of birds. I thought to myself "this must have been some stupid joke". I got back in my mom's car to head back home, the car started and I began to pull out, I was just about to turn out of the parking lot when A man wearing a black hoodie pops up in the back then he says "please help me!" I immediately hit the breaks and turned around and saw the mans face, it was so bloody and he looked deformed. I asked "what is wrong?!" he replied saying "it tried to take me". I was thinking "man this guy is nuts" I looked down and saw the gun my mom has in her car, I picked it up and turned around to threatened the man to get out, but the man was gone there was no blood on the seat or anything. I got freaked out and just sat there for a bit. I had no idea that my mom had woken up and saw I was missing and called the police. As I was sitting there trying to understand what happened, a man pointed a flashlight in the driver side window, I was already spooked enough, thinking it was the man trying to harm me I fired a shot straight out of the window, I saw the light fall. I got out of the car and saw that the man I just shot was wearing a badge, I freaked out even more and called the police. Once the police came and saw the dead cop beside me and I was holding a gun. I went into a coma after seeing their guns pointed at me. Two months after this I awoke at southside hospital, the nurse that was checking my vitals saw that I was awake, she called for help and asked me "Hello, can you hear me?" I responded saying "It tried to take me".