Getting into new places

S/N: it's almost 1k reads on each chapter but I barely have any followers so if you're reading this & you haven't followed me yet umm go do that🤣❤️

12:56 a.m
Guest room
Bey POV

I held janae in my arms as she cried and coughed. "Baby please stop, you're going to give yourself a headache mama's. Just calm down. I promise everything is going to be okay" I said.

I have only spoke positive words to janae since we've gotten back from ms.Gloria's house. After janes little bathroom scene we did in fact find out she was pregnant.

Well that's at least what the test said.

My thoughts were interrupted by janae coughing again and sniffling. "Momma I-nev-never meant to-to do this I'm s-sorry!" She cried out and held my waist tighter.

"Baby it's okay! I already made you an appointment for in the morning" I rubbed her shoulder trying to comfort and calm her down.

"What about my dad? He's going to wonder why I'm not going to school, more importantly...he's going to kill me!" she sniffed.

"Don't worry about him, I'll take yall to school in the morning plus I'm going to put him to sleep tonight" I said giving her a wink and she made a stank face

"Girl you can't be making that face at anyone right about now" I joked poking her nose.

She huffed "yeah I know. I'm really sorry momma, I never meant for this to happen and god knows I'm to scared to tell my dad" she explained.

"I know baby but I told you I got you. Ill help you through the way, just know a lot of things are about to change babygirl" I kissed her head.

"I know I'm just scared of what my dad will say" she spoke.

"Ain't no body scared of that skinny legged boy. His lips is Bigger than his brain" I joked.

"And your neck is longer than a pole, a perfect match" she laughed and so did I hitting her with the pillow as our backs fell to the bed.

We caught out breath and stay silent for a minute "...thank you so much for this momma. I really love you" she said and my heart suddenly warmed by her words.

"I love you more baby. Come on. You need some sleep and I'm sure People are wondering were we are" I said getting off the guest room bed.

We walked out and saw Amalia yawning and walking sluggishly by the door. "There y'all are, I thought y'all left and went to the store without me or something. I tried to watch a movie with dad but he fell asleep on me" she explained.

I smiled at her calling jay dad before I told both them goodnight and kissed their heads heading upstairs.

"Wake up papa bear" I patted jay's chest as he snored on the couch.

"Wassup baby" he yawned and pulled me into him.

I chuckled "come on baby, you need to come In the room so we can sleep. It's late" I got up trying to pull his arm.

"Uh uh. I'm papa bear. Come give papa a bear hug and kiss" he said with his eyes closed and his arms out.

I chuckled "nigga bye, only reason I called you a bear is because you snore like one and the upper half of your body is bigger than the lower part just liked them" I said before busting out laughing.

"Ah keke Long neck ass" he said and smacked my ass while we went upstairs.

"Whatever boy. Come on and let's take a shower...oh by the way janae is helping me do something tomorrow morning so I'll drop her back off at school afterwards" I mentioned to him grabbing us some towels.