An Ashton Irwin imagine

Imagine for @JennyluvsTomParker requested especially 😭💕

You and Ash had decided to go on your fifth date. Kindly, he bought you tickets to see your favourite music artist the one and only Justin Timberlake. You were so excited, the date was tonight so you started to get ready. As you took a shower, you then dried your body with a soft fluffy towel and walked back into your bedroom. You opened your wardrobe deciding on what to wear. Everyone said how beautiful you were, you even noticed a lot of guys checking you out. However you did not believe them and had low self esteem. Looking down at your scars on your wrists, you sat on your bed as your eyes started to stream. After a little cry, you wiped away your tears and chose an outfit which consisted of a white woolly cropped jumper and a pair of light blue ripped skinny jeans. As for shoes you decided to wear your leather white converse. As you let your hair dry naturally you applied a little makeup and walked downstairs waiting for Ashton to pick you up. Every time you met Ash he gave you endless butterflies in your stomach. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door so you leaped up off your couch and answered it. There stood a tall curly haired guy gazing down into your eyes with his sparkling hazel ones. "Hey." You greeted him with a soft hug. "Hey, you look gorgeous." He said kissing you on your rosy cheek which made you blush. "Let's goooo." He said giggling intertwining his fingers with yours leading you to his car. Locking the door you followed him and he opened the door for you just like a gentlemen. "Thank you." You barely whispered showing him a soft smile. He got in the car too and sped off to the stadium where Justin was performing. "Do you like Green Day?" He asked fiddling with the radio buttons. "YES!" You shouted excitedly. He put on a Green Day CD and you both jammed out to the album whilst laughing with eachother. The stadium was in sight so Ash parked the car and you both got out walking hand in hand to the enterance. "Hey look Jenny, there's a little shop there selling T-shirts, I'll buy you one to wear for the show!" He exclaimed dragging you over to the store by your wrist. "Ouch." You screeched. "Oh I'm so sorry, did I hurt you?" Ash asked concerned with worry in his eyes. "Oh no it's okay." You faked. He touched your cuts so it hurt, no one knew about them. He bought you a Justin Timberlake tee and told you to try it on in the toilets. "Oh, that's okay. I'll just stay in my jumper." You stuttered nervously. "Aw c'mon, try it on babe!" He said grinning. You felt pressured so went in to the ladies toilets to put it on. As you took off your jumper and replaced it with the tee you closed your eyes wishing the scars would go away. "Shit." You said nervously under your breath worrying if Ashton would notice them. You met Ash outside the toilets trying to hide your wrists behind your back. "Ready?" He asked chuckling. "Yup." You fake smiled. As you were walking to your seats you noticed that Ash looked at your wrists then quickly looked away. He looked really scared and anxious. Oh god no you thought. He'd seen your wrists. You decided to ignore his reactions and walk to your seat. Before you knew it Justin came on stage and started to sing. You sang along and swayed your arms in the air (LIKE YOU JUST DON'T CARE. SORRY I HAD TO DO THAT.) Ash still looked uncomfortable which made you worry. Once the concert had finished you and Ashton shared a smile and walked out of the stadium back to the car. It was awkward. Just silence. As you sat in the passenger seat again and he sat in the drivers seat he just remained still looking at the wheel. You felt scared. Maybe he doesn't like me anymore now he's seen who I really am you thought. You could feel your eyes filling up with tears. "I um. I saw them um... Well I saw the sc- scars on your wrist. I um, I mean, do you self harm? I don't mean to sound rude I just feel so w- worried for you." He stuttered as a tear fell down his cheek. The flood gates opened and you too started to bawl. "Y-yes. I am sorry. I didn't want you to see them because they're ugly and I know you think I'm ugly now too so it doesn't matter just please take me home!" You cried putting your head in your hands. "Why do you do that to yourself, your beautiful." Ashton said stroking your head. "I... I don't know." You replied through sobs. "I have something to tell you too... I ur... I used to cut too, I have scars like you see." He whispered, his voice all shakey. He placed his wrist on your lap and took it away. He gently grasped your hand and stared at the scars as his thumb caressed them. "I love you." He quietly said kissing your wrist. "You are the most amazing girl in the world, don't let anyone put you down." He stated as one of his tears landed on your trembling hand. Your flushed tear stained face turned around to meet his sorrowful eyes. You didn't know what to say, you just gazed in shock. Slowly, then all at once, you felt a pair of soft lips gently meet yours. Ash cupped your face and kissed you passionately. After the kiss he wiped away your remaining tears and held both of your hands. "I never thought that you had self harmed too. And, I, I love you too." You whispered, your voice breaking down once more.

Kind of a dramatic ending there. Sorry if this imagine was too long hehe! 💛 Were the fEELS very intense?! 😏 I NEARLY FRICKEN CRIED WRITING THIS OKAY. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT JENNY! xxx