two

{Noel's POV:}

I woke up the next morning not feeling well from the McDonald's I ate last night. I texted my friend, Katherine to come over and bring soup, since I knew she would be up at seven-thirty in the morning because she's a crazy person and wakes up at five in the morning to go on runs and shit. I turned on my PlayStation and the tv. Clicking on my account and opening up Netflix, to put on Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

"Wake up bitch. Katherine is here and she brought you food." Connor opened my door, he was already up and dressed for school. "I'm already awake. And I know that she has food, I asked her too." I said as Katherine walked in. "Well then. I'll see you guys later, I'm gonna go to school now." Connor said awkwardly, making Katherine and I chuckle. "Have fun." "Say hi to Mrs. Annabelle for me!" Kat smiled. "I will."

"How was your stream last night? I saw the notification, but didn't watch because I was a study group." Kat asked. "It's alright. The stream was nice, I got to talk to Raven and play a few games of Fortnite and CSGO with her." "OfficialDarkRaven?" "Yeah. She messaged me yesterday afternoon asking if her and I could record or stream together." I nodded.

"That's fucking awesome." "I know! Anyways, yeah my stream was good. Raven and I talked after it and then I got myself, Connor and Dad some McDonald's last night so that's kinda why I don't feel good." I told her. "Well shit." "Literally." Kat laughed, "Shut up, you're gross." "Ahh I know." I giggled.

+-+-+

After hanging out with Katherine in the morning, I went up to my office with a cup of tea. Sitting down and putting on my headphones, turning my head to look at discord seeing that Raven had already sent me an invite to discord. "Hey Nova." Raven greeted me as I joined the server and call, "Hello." "Who's this?" Toby asked. "Oh my god, I just told you." Raven groaned as the guys laughed. "Am Noel. Hi."

"Hey, am Fitz. I hope you at least have fun tonight despite our jokes." Fitz said. I laughed, "I have a pretty dark sense of humor." "Okay that's good. We can say whatever we want now!" Toby said, "Woo." "Well you can't really say anything you want." Raven laughed, "Well... Shut up." "Great comeback, Toby." I said as I got on CS. Toby laughed, "I know. Thanks." "You're welcome." I laughed as well.

"Hurry up, Nova." Raven said. "I am hurrying, I just got in the game because it takes too long to fucking load." "I'll give you a load." John said, "Oh.. Well then." "John, you're going to scare her off!" "I'm sorry!"

+-+-+

"I told you. I fucking suck ass at this game." I groaned, I had died after we just landed in Tilted. John laughed, "Its alright. Cameron sucks as well at the game." "Aw, that made me feel better, thank you John." I joked, "Hey! I do not suck!" Cameron defended himself. "Sure, Fitz, sure." Raven laughed.

"You guys are big boogers." "Pfffttt, no." John said. "LITTLE ASSHOLE." Raven yelled as she got knocked down off of her build, "Oh me too, Rae." I laughed. "Fucking hate this game." Raven mumbled, "You say that every time." Toby said. "Shut up."

"Hey! We're home!" someone yelled, "Welcome home you fucks." Raven yelled back. "Who's home?" John asked. "Jace and Alex. They came back from shooting in Dublin for Vikings.. Well mostly Alex." Rae said.

I heard Raven gasp and then she started laughing, "What the fuck did you two do to your hair?" I heard Jace laughing in the background, the guys and I started laughing as well.

"What's happening?!" Fitz laughed. "Alex and Marco got a haircut and they look like lord fucking Farquaad from Shrek." Raven said in between laughs. "Oh my god." I laughed.

+-+-+

"I think I'm good for clips. And this kid is hungry, so I'm gonna go and chill with Emerson, Jace and the two Lord Farquaad lookalikes." Raven said before leaving the call after we said our goodbyes and that we would talk to her later. "I think I'm gonna go too. It was fun and thank you for letting me join." I said with a yawn, "No problem. We're glad you had fun." Fitz said as Toby and Kryoz said their goodbyes.

I left the call just as my moms ringtone went off on my cell. "Hey Mama." I answered with a smile, "Hey baby. How are you?" "I'm good. How about you?" "Good as well. I just wanted to see if you and your brother want to spend Christmas in LA this year?" She asked. "Hell yeah! I'll ask Connor when he gets home from work. Then gotta talk to dad about it." "Alright."

My mom and I talked how streaming and youtube is going, I asked her if she's dating anyone, basically catching up. After talking with her, I walked to the kitchen, pouring some food for Bucky before pulling out my phone again but calling my Dad.

"Yes Nova?" Dad answered, he sounded busy, "Sorry. Uh, Mom called to see if Connor and I would want to spend Christmas over in LA.. I just wanted to know if that's okay with you? I'm gonna talk to Connor after he gets home from work." I told Dad.

"Yeah. I'll be working Christmas, sadly but yeah go for it." "Awesome..Well not awesome for you because you're working.. but we can celebrate Christmas together either before we leave or after we get back." Dad agreed to before we leave. I hung up after he had to go, so I decided to make some spaghetti.

Connor walked through the door. "Hey how was work?" I asked from the sink as I filled up a pot with water for the noodles I was gonna cook, "It was shitty." Connor said as he took a seat on a bar stool resting his elbows on the top of the island counter table thing. "You want to talk about?" I looked over at him, "Not really." He shook his head.

"Okay.. Mom called to see if you wanted to spend Christmas in LA, do you want to go?" "What about Dad?" Connor asked. "He told me he was working, so I told that we could celebrate Christmas before the two of us left or when we come back. Dad agreed to celebrate before we left." I told him.

"Yeah sure." He nodded sounding a bit off from his answer, "Hey, it's alright if you don't want to come to mom's. I think she would understand." I said. "You think so?" "Probably. Call Mom." I shrugged.