Enough for each other

Neil Khanna a decent man who is a successful businessman and is way much good looking with well maintained attitude and personality. He have everything that a girl looks for in her soulmate, from looks to nature but he loves only one girl who is different from rest of the girls. Well that's what people says, for him his wife Avni is the most special person and he loves her whole heartedly.

__________________♡♡

In evening, Neil was going to his flat with a gift in his hands for his lovely wifey. Well, he didn't live with his family as they were against his and Avni's marriage.

He opened the door and found that maid was heating milk for their daughter Aahana. He smiles and opens the bed room door. There he found his lifeline, his wifey sitting on the bed with Aahana sleeping in her lap. She was telling sweet nothings to her baby. Neil's heart pierced after watching this scene but he went inside and sat beside Avni. Avni was so engrossed in her daughter that she didn't noticed Neil. Neil caress her head gently and she looks up with a sad pout lingering on her face.

Seeing Neil her lips curved into a beautiful smile that was enough to take his breath away but within few minutes she again became sad. Neil was concerned for her as he can't see her in sadness.

Neil - What happened to my wifey ? ( softly ).

Avni - See na Neil, Aahana is crying continuously. ( tears filled in her eyes ).

Even Neil was having tears of sorrow in his eyes but he blinks back his tears.

Neil - Aahana is fine Avni. She is a small baby that's why she cry sometimes. ( softly ).

Avni - But she is crying since so many hours Neil. ( teary eyes ).

Some tears rolled down at her cheeks and Neil can't see tears in her eyes. Neil wipes her tears and kisses her forehead lovingly.

Neil - I think Aahana was missing her father that's why she was crying. You know, I brought new dresses for Aahana. Now she will stop crying. ( smiles ).

Avni - Really ? ( smiles )

Neil - Yes, let me hold my daughter first.

Avni smiles and gives the doll that she was holding since so many hours to Neil. Well, Aahana is not a baby girl, she is a doll and Avni considers her as their daughter.

Neil holds Aahana gently as if he will break her if he will apply even a bit of force.

Neil - ( cutely ) Why my baby girl is crying ? See your mumma is so sad. You are dad's brave princess. Right ? ( his eyes filled with tears but he didn't show his emotions to Avni ). You know Aahana, I brought a gift for you. See these dresses.

Avni smiles and claps in excitement.

Neil - See Avni Aahana is smiling. ( smiles ). She liked the gift.

Avni - Yes Neil, she is smiling. You are the best papa in this world. ( joyful ).

Neil smiles and positioned Aahana on the bed.

Neil - Aahana needs to sleep as it's getting late.

Avni - Before that, she have to drink milk.

Neil - Okay, I will bring milk for her.

He went outside and bring the milk that maid had already heated and filled in Aahana's feeder.

Neil - Here is her milk.

Avni - Let me feed her. ( excitedly ).

Neil - Not fair wifey, you always feed her. ( pouts ) let me do it today.