Random :)

So, I would like to take a moment, and say Happy National Authors Day to all of you writers out there! I wish you all the best of luck on any stories that you are thinking about writing, or are in the midst of narrating an intense story that your brain has strung together. 

   Celebrate National Authors day by writing to your favorite author—if they are still living—and by flying the American flag. Or by beginning a new story of your own, or expounding on the ones you already have! Share with others who your favorite authors are, and what your favorite books they have written are. Ask others who their favorite authors are, and what books those authors have written. This is a good day to go to the library and pick up, or go to a store buy, a book written by your favorite author. You can explore the library or bookstore to find some new authors or books to read. Even authors have their favorite books. Why not celebrate the day by reading a that contemporary authors see as one of the best?   

I'd also like to point out the other holidays that are on November 1st:

National vinegar day

National go cook for your pets day

National Men make the dinner day

National Deep fried clams day 

National Vegan day 

National Prime meridian day

National Calzone day

National Brush your teeth day (shouldn't this be EVERY day?....)

                                                                             And, last but not least, 

National Family Literacy day

  I'm partial to the national authors day, and the calzones. I've never had one before, but they sound and look REALLY good...😋🥟

Sorry to all of those pet lovers out there, but I'm not cooking for my pets.🐱