Dating the Enemy Part 2

"Are you alright?" Tom asked kindly in his oh so very hot British accent. You quickly shook your head to shake away your thoughts and cleared your throat again, "Uh, yes, I am sorry...you said to come in." You finally replied as you began to look down at him in his entire Loki attire and then back up to his amazing greenish-blue eyes. You could get lost in them forever if you could, you suddenly began to bite the inside of your cheek, as you noticed he moved a little closer to you.

"Um...you said to come in." You quickly replied. He smirked and then looked back at you, "I know, did you need something love?" He asked, his accent could make anyone melt into his arms. "Oh, yes...um Elizabeth told me to bring you this coffee. I am Y/N Downey by the way." You replied as you handed him the cup and his hand lightly brushed your fingers, sending shivers down your spine. "Thank you. Ahh, the famous Y/N, your father speaks very highly of you. And then he usually tells us to keep it in our pants. I am Tom Hiddleston." He replied smiling making you blush.

"My dad is overprotective of me. I can't do anything without him knowing or saying something about it." You shyly laughed. Tom closed more distance between you both and smiled. 'Oh my god. He smells soooo good. Wait why am I smelling him?' You thought to yourself. "Tell Elizabeth I said thank you. I will see you out there then, yeah?" He asked. "Yeah." You replied as you turned around and left the dressing room.

'She's really cute. No wonder Robert doesn't want her getting messed with, neither do I. I would protect her with my life. Although, I don't see Robert being too keen on the idea of me wanting to date his daughter. He probably would go all 'Hulk' on me.' Tom thought to himself as he watched you walk away. His eyes moved up and down your figure, from your (H/C) hair all the way down to your legs. He licked his lips and then took a drink of his coffee; then he walked towards the set.