Chapter 01

(Your POV)
It's another day of the war. Humans and monsters have had another fight so now the world is split into three zones. Zone One consists only of monsters. This is the Monster Capital. Zone Two exists of humans and monsters, this is known as the Negotiation Capital. The last zone is Zone Three the Human Capital where the place only consists of humans. There is the fourth zone. Zone Four is known as the Field Of Dreams. It's basically a virtual tournament. Who can take part? Anyone. You enter a sleeping tube and once you are asleep you enter the game. Eat food and drink water from the game helps you in real life as it's transferred to real energy. But if you die you simply wake up and wait another year for the tournament. How do I know all this? I was in the tournament. Only lost once and won another two times. But that's not important, what is important is that I am an assassin who tries to keep balance on both sides. People labelled me Forgive Taler. A bit weird I know. But once monsters found out who I was they got personal and kidnapped my brother. Now I'm on an adventure to get him back.

I walk around Zone Two and go to the market. I see a goat woman struggling with her shopping. I quickly walk to her and realize who it is. "Greetings Ms Toriel! Need some assistance?" Toriel looks at me with a soft smile "Ah hello my child. Yes please, I had to get a lot of shopping in, where is your brother?" I felt my eyes darken "A-Asgore and people at the monster capital took him. I was wondering if you have any maps?" Toriel nods "Can't believe Asgore. Of course, I'll help child. Let's go put my shopping away." I walk to Toriel's house, it was silent but a comfortable silence.

Once we arrive I helped Toriel put away her shopping. "So child any ideas why Asgore would have taken your brother?" I shook my idea but paused as one idea came to mind "Well...I am the human that tried to bring peace to both sides. Humans seemed happy with it but I guess Asgore wants true war." Toriel hugs me smiling softly "Well then. You will stay with me tonight and then tomorrow you can have your adventure. Your room is still the same." I smile and hug back tightly afraid I'd lose my motherly figure "Thanks, mom!" I run straight to my room and open my wardrobe to find some old outfits. I heard a teleportation sound and some voices. I slowly peak from the door and see a tall skeleton with cracks on his skull. He was wearing a black turtleneck and some black jeans and...black shoes. Man, this guy loves the dark fashion. I felt my stomach rumble so I sighed and went to Toriel. I bowed a little first. I am a decendant of quite a loyal family so it was a habit "Sorry to disturb you mom but I am rather hungry, can I make myself some food?" Toriel smiled "I will make it. I don't want you burning your hands or anything." I sit on the couch next to the skeleton. He looks at me and smirked "Sup dollface." I sigh but chuckle a little at the name "Oh not much. I'm planning to enter the tournament next year. The skeleton looks at me shocked "You are going to enter?" I nod and relax "It's not like I haven't done it before I've done it before three times and only lost the once. I won two other times." He sat up quickly and looked at me "Wait if you lost it mean you died but apparently if you died in that world you die in reality. So how are you here?" I start to laugh before sighing softly "You don't die in reality. You only die in that world. Perhaps you could come to the duel version which only happens every four years so it will be happening next year so how about it?" The skeleton guy nods "Oh I'm G by the way." I bow my head and look back at him smiling "Y/N, L/N or Forgive Taler." He nods at me. "I wanna thank you for trying to bring peace." I blush but fall forward in pain "Gah!" G picked me up and laid me on the couch "Where's the pain?" I held in some whimpers "E-Everywhere."

I knew this would happen. I am losing my determination. Toriel rushed towards me "My child please don't give up yet." I looked at Toriel before slowly closing my eyes. I hate this place. My very own mindscape, I can see things happening to others so I check on my brother and see him in a cell with a taller skeleton and both of them have a Rubik's cube.

I wake up slowly in my room. I notice I am not alone and see G looking at me. "Toriel told me you can see things happening to others at a current time." I think I knew who G was talking about "Your brother...He's in a cell with my brother making Rubik cube puzzles for each other." G chuckles "That's definitely Papyrus. We can't access the monster capital by teleportation so how do you think we'll get there?" I smile and sit up "We are going to have a big adventure. If you're up for it that is." G nods his head, I receive the map from Toriel and put it in my camping backpack. I got to my room and pack a pillow, blanket, spare clothes, a pair of gloves, a pair of fingerless gloves, binoculars, a handcrafted spears, matches, coat, a hoodie,  a pistol, and some ammo. All of these objects were important to me and helped my survival skills. I walked back to G and had her backpack on "Let's go." I said bluntly.

-------

End of chapter one. Hope you enjoyed.