A

"Get up, my boy!" I heard father say, so happily. It's been so different since
mother left the household. I'm far too
irritated that i was harshly awoken, i may even make it too cold to leave for that hellish building that just spouts useless information. School, as others call it.

Where you get what people think is an education, when all you truly get is mental scars and horrible days. Useless test papers, teachers who just happen to be incredibly aggravating and endless suffering.

Either way, i sat up on my bed. The creak of the metal springs, just waiting for me to stand yet edging me to stay as i looked out of the window that was situated on the wall. Huh, it's already snowing...was that subconcious..? No matter, the peaceful guidance of the wind that the icy-cold weather followed enticed me. It swirled and turned, essentially never-ending.

Thank you, mother earth.

I decided to voice my original concerns,piping up quietly "Why did you wake me,father? The educational system will most likely be shut down for the time being"

"Calm down with your fancy words, kid!" The man laughed, facial muscles moving back to their resting place after a few seconds "I know, but you can't sleep forever. Gotta get up before twelve AM,am i right?" He asked, i think he was trying to make one of those 'dad joke' things, which i obviously ignored. Or, atleast, i tried to. How stupid of him.

"No, you arent. Father, the average
amount of sleep us humans need is
arou-" My parent rudely cut me off "jeez, don't call me father! I feel old!"He made a pose that looked as if he was actually using his most important organ, the brain "Just call me dad. D,A,D. Its easier!"

How exactly is giving my sperm donor a nickname easier for me..?

"Don't tell me what i should call you,
father. I have the freedom of speech in this country, as we happen to live in a Democracy" i replied validly, face as blank as it always is with...with those things.

Humans, i mean. I know my body is
human, but if im honest, they absolutely repulse me. I mean, how disgusting can you be if you do things that harm your planet with the
knowledge that it happens to be
incredibly damaging to our atmosphere..?

I dont need to answer that right now, I'll just keep up this fantastical snowstorm for a while.

Im glad father didn't reply