Hella Hoes

"Rocky I'm sorry about the other night I-" I blabbed bursting into his room. i'd finally worked up the curage to tell him how sorry I was. but instead I found him already onto the next one. When I say onto the next one I mean literally onto the next one he got some trick under him. 

"Man, get the fuck out. I ain't tryna here none of that" he snapped looking up from the random. As soon as he looked me in the eyes i knew it was over between us. I simply nodded my head in reply and left closing the door quietly. I can't believe this bull. He's always spitting like we make the best team and he how doesn't want anyone but me. My love for him slowly turned to hate with every step I took away from his bedroom door. 

____________

Its been a month since my dinner date with August. I have only come home at night to sleep and I leave early in the morning to avoid seeing Rocky. We've only talked twice since our argument I feel like he doesn't care about me at all anymore. Every night I heard him messing around with another girl each one different. He's also been in the studio a lot and when hes not at home hes out traveling. I really dont know why I care so much, we're not together. It still hurts my heart to see him with other girls but I guess thats what he felt like a month ago. All in all I think he's completely over it. He wants everyone in the mob house to meet in the studio later for a music meeting. im neverous but i also dont care at the same time. I've decided to stop seeing august in an intimate way it just brought on too much stress. 

__________

"Wassup Rocky, why'd you call for a meeting?" Ferg said trying to clear out all the empty forty once bottles laying around. 

"I just finished an album and I want everyone to hear it" he said looking at me up and down while lighting a joint. I soon grew uncomfortable and nervous. I haven't said anything to anyone because I've drifted apart from them. Even Rae, as her realationship with twelvye grows ours weakens.

"Nigga play the tracks already got shit to do" Nast said flopping down on a chair. I can understand his frustrations this will take a long time. As soon as the first song started to play I knew it was about me.

"This one is called been around the world and I named the album dark purple" he said as he continued smoking. Every single word made me so angry I could cry. 

"Don't cry dry your eyes. Call me a jerk, not cause the size in my jeans were how I hurt ya. I knew the relathionship was never gon' work but I plant thoughts in ya head that only do ya dirt and I said this once before we made the perfect team. We barley get along, forever making scenes. Your crying on my sleve it dosent really mean, it doesn't really matter to me" 

That's the last nerve I can't let him walk all over me and tap his blunt ashes on me  like I'm nothing while writing this crap. 

"Rocky this is so dope who's your insperation?" I said walking up to him snatching his blunt away taking a hit. Damn that was good, this weed good too.

"You" he said sitting back in his chair. By the time Rocky had answered the mob had ran out of the room like chickens that lost their heads. I'm sure thier listening outside the door.

"Explain" I said handing back the blunt. 

"What's to explain Iggy? I was with you, I used you and now we're done" he said with a shrug handing the blunt back to me after taking a hit. I really don't want to be taking anything from him but I can't take this while I'm sober. After a while of smoking in silence I got up and started pacing. 

"What did I do? Honestly Rakim? What did I do that was so bad?" I half screamed running my hands through my hair. 

"Well maybe if you weren't hoeing around the place we would still be together" he screamed back getting closer to me. As soon as he came close enough I pushed him and continued to hit him the the chest.