.:Chapter 3 - Trapped??:.

((there will be different p.o.v.'s cause its easier that way xp))

–Tammy's P.O.V.–

While Jay was gone, I told Ash that different dino's—including the type Jay was— had different and weird things about them. For Jay, sinse she was a blue dino, she could swim. But what I told Ash was that she could bleed cola and be fine. That was only half true, though. YES she could bleed cola, NO she wouldnt be fine. She'd probably die after an hour or so depending on the damage done, but hat didnt matter. What mattered was what came out of this; cola! "Are you sure she'll be fine??"
"Yes, Ash, I've told you this three times now" I grinned lying with ease. "As long as your right, then im all in!" he said grabbing a knife in each hand. "Perfect, everything is going as planned." I thought to myself. Soon we'd have enough cola to fill us for centuries to come. "How do we get her to stay still though??" he tilted his head a bit with curiousity. Hmm...I didnt think that far ahead yet. After a few minutes of thinking, I snapped my fingers with a solution. "We'll set up a trap! A box trap to leer her in." I grabed a box, a decent stick, and some string. "But with what??" he watched as I grabbed things left and right. "Something she cant resist..." I said with a sinister tone as I grabbed a pack of fundip from off of one of Jay's dressers. "Ooooh right!" Ash sprang up from the floor and hid behind the pile of blankets. I set up the trap as he watched. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming up the steps. Uh oh...

–Ash's P.O.V.–

"Its Jay! Quick, hide here!" I whispered loudly to Tam, making hand gesteres to come over to the blanket pile. She finished setting up the trap and dives behind the pile just in time. She held the string tightly in her hands, ready to pull at any minute. Jay walked through the door and looked around as if she were looking for us. We both stood silent and Tammy was patient. I could see Jay's eyes dart over to the fundip which was in a neat pile on the floor under the box trap. She didn't look like she suspected a thing, which meant easy catch for me an Tammy! Slowly, Jay crept closer and closer to the trap, her eyes fixed onto the sugary power on the floor, as if waiting for the perfect timing to eat it with no hesitation whatsoever. "This is it" I thought to myself. "We've got her right where we want her!"

(Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. For those who don't know, my mom limited time for me to use my phone since my grades at the moment are TERRIBLE plus she took my iPad away since I'm not supposed to have that either, but within a day I found my iPad and stole it back. However, she thinks she still has it, so I don't pull it out much in case if she catches me. This chapter was 451 words this time so yeah, there's that :p)