02

02

You see, she was also a rookie under SM when we met in the year 2012. EXO-sunbaenims were preparing for debut while us, hyungs and dongsaengs, were training of course.

I met her when we were introduced to the company. She was with Eunji, Soeun, and Junghee back then. The four of them were really close. (Foreign line: Haejin, Yui and Xiurong weren't in SM yet.)

You know what Jisung said during our interview? "You know in those movies when everything around you just slows down? Like that." It was literally like that.

Call me whipped, but I'd rather call it "love at first sight"

Might sound cheesy as it's coming from me, but it was true. And it all happened.

***

"Mark-hyung!" I heard Jeno called me.

We just finished rehearsing 'Growl' for the rookies show.

I sat on the couch and stretched my legs and arms. I feel so damn exhausted.

I turned my head towards him, "Hm?"

I don't know why but he was looking worried? Or is it just me?

"Is it true?" Jeno asked, almost running out of breath. "That... you're dating Sohyun?"

My eyes widened. I almost ran out of breath.

How the hell did they even know?! They aren't even close to Sohyun! Well, except for Jaemin because he's basically close to everyone here.

"W-What? Where did that come from?" I asked, looking down, trying hard to avoid the question.

Jeno looked shock, "Yah, hyung! When did you learn to keep such things to us?" He asked, sounding sad.

I sighed, "Please don't be mad..." I guess I really have no choice but to tell them the truth? I'm guessing that the hyungs already know by now.

Jeno sighed, "Hyung, I'm not mad.. I'm just asking the reason why you didn't tell us.."

"I'm just scared that you guys might not like her for me..."

I know how they think. I'd rather keep our relationship to myself.

"Hyung, we're all friends here. She's a nice girl, of course we like her for you." Jeno smiled at me.

"Jinjja?" I asked, trying to sound surprised.

"Of course!"

***

"So... they know." I started

We were walking outside the building. We had an hour break before going back to the dorm. And the two of us? We kinda chose to be together...