I woke up, light streaming in from the curtains. I looked around and saw: I was sprawled over the bed, Ellie was on top of jack and jack was lying on my legs.

The iMac was just close enough for me to see the time.....

"2:30?!?!" I yelled. I jumped off the bed, waking up Ellie and jack. I ran out of the room and caught my reflexion in the mirror.

"Eww!!" I said, touching my brown frizzy hair, drool running down my chin and smeared makeup.

"Ohh I'm gonna brake out!" I cried in anguish. I ran to my closet and found the dress I had laid out the night before : A dark blue dress with a blue collar that matched.

I pulled down the zipper in the back and chucked off my sweat pants and hoody, I pulled the dress on and put the collar on.

I put on some black high heels and prayed to God you couldn't see my prickly legs. I ran to the bathroom and stared at my hair, I yancked open my hair drawer and pulled out my curler.

I plugged it in and grabbed some makeup wipes off my vanity in my room. I got off all my ugly makeup, put on some cream so my skin wouldn't get dry ( I had washed my face before) and then brushed my teeth.

By then my curler was hot, I put some heat spray on my hair and brushed it, then took the curler and made huge curls.

I put some hair spray to make them stay and sighed.... my least favourite part.... my makeup.

But first I had to go and get Ellie and jack.

I ran (well more like wobbled) to ellies room in my heels. I slammed open the door and saw jack and Ellie curled up on her bed.

"Dudes!!! It's nearly 5:00 we have to get ready for the reception at five thirty!!" I said in a loud voice.

I closed the door and ran ( wobbled) back to my room. I sat down at my vanity and did the best ombré light to dark then black eyeshadow I could possibly do. I sprayed it then looked at myself in the mirror.

"Wow...I look....decent" I said.

I grabbed my hand bag in the closet and put my phone and wallet in it. Then I walked back to Ellie's room.

They where still asleep.

I walked over to the bed and pushed Jackson off.

I grabbed Ellie and brought her to the bathroom, where I sat her on the counter and wet a cloth so she could wash her face. It took a minute but the warm rag up against her face woke her up.

I was starting to get worried we would be late. She brushed her teeth while I got her clothes ready. Jackson wobbled to his room to get ready, and stuck his tong out at me as he walked in.

I dressed Ellie in some cute white leggings, a red and white dress with some cute red booties. I did her makeup since she asked me too then finally I did her hair in curls, like mine.

It was 5:23 so we made it in time, but barely.

We all walked down the stair case, me in my dress, Jackson in a nice suit carrying Ellie. As we walked down I saw my mom and dad waiting in the kitchen for us. My mom as usual: very crisp and neat and my dad: big and tall. I smiled at them for a second and then noticed all the paparazzi outside waiting for us.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

I grabbed Ellie and put her down leaving jack to straighten his suit, I made sure all of my curls where in a neat position and then I grabbed Ellie's hand, Jackson grabbing the other. I heard a rumbling of my stomach and looked up at jack, he smiled and walked back to the kitchen, grabbing a granola bar and stashing it in my purse.