Author's Note

Author's Note:

Welcome to my latest Male Reader x RWBY story, this time with Pyrrha Nikos. So, for this story I'm going to try something different. If you have read my Yang x Male Reader or Blake x Male Reader (Brother of the Beast) stories, then you will know I tend to write from a second-person reader's perspective (ex; you feel yourself shiver as a cool gust of wind chills your spine). For this story I will write in a third person omniscient perspective (ex; (F/N) felt himself shiver as a cool gust of wind chills his spine). I think that it's important that I explore different ways of approaching a story in order to find which perspective best suits my writing style, as well as which perspective you, the readers, prefer.

General Disclaimer:

This work is a piece of fiction that takes place in the RWBY universe. The author of this work claims no legal ownership of the characters, creatures, or locations in the RWBY Universe. The universe of RWBY, including its characters, character's accessories, character designs, creatures, locations, and the world of Remnant, are the sole property of Rooster Teeth LLC and its affiliates.

It is to the opinion of this author that Pyrrha is best girl.