Chess Grin

Biological Information

Name Chess Grin
Alias Lynx(Hero name) Cheshire(by Kurai)

Personal Description

Birthday June 15th
Sign Gemini
Age 16

Gender Male
Height 183cm(6'0")
Hair color Black with the front roots white
Eye color Silver
Blood type A+
Quirk Cheshire cat

Status

Status Alive
Family
Occupation Student
Affiliation U.A High School

[Overview]

Chess Grin is the youngest son of the Grin family and the only one to inherit the full package of their ancestor's quirk, Cheshire cat.

Appearance
Chess is a handsome young man with black hair that's reaches his chin and the front roots of his hair was naturally white.

He usually wears a black polo and white pants and blazer at home. He loves wearing in style whether it be in public or even at home. He loves to dress to impress.

When he's training with his aunt, Nemuri Kayama, he wear a black sleeveless turtleneck, pants and combat boots. Even during training, he dresses good that makes his aunt feel proud for her nephew has such great tastes in fashion.

In school, his school uniform consists of a white polo with black vertical stripes, black shorts 5 inches above his ankles , black boots with its heels colored gold, a black hooded jacket under his undone blazer and fingerless gloves showing his maroon colored nails.

Personality
Chess is usually seen sleeping almost everywhere, especially high places like trees or even the rooftops. He loves to sleep in warm and high places which worries others for his safety. He loves to tease other about being worried for him, especially Bakugou. He's a total flirt in both ways but literally hates Mineta's guts and quote on quote "I'm a flirt, not a perv therefore I hate pervs." He loves to pull pranks on people. But despite being the troublesome kind of person, he deeply cares for his friends and family, even though they don't associate as much like when they were kids. He's loving and in all honesty, he always feels alone. He's a tough diamond to crack.

History
Chess was loved by his family so much that his siblings wouldn't let their classmates lay a hand on him. But when he manifested his quirk and was told that he inherited the full package quirk Cheshire cat ,his siblings grew envious of him and began to slowly drift away from him, isolating him but he never once thought of it that way. For a boy at the age of four, Chess was highly intellectual to understand the misunderstanding hearts his siblings had because he gained a very powerful quirk. It went on till he grew and Chess became more of a flirt and prankster until the day came that he decided to attend U.A and put his quirk to use and that he'll do it not only for him but for his whole family. He left the mansion to live with his aunt since her apartment was much nearer than their place. His siblings were guilty for neglecting him all those years and reget doing so because their brother still did care for them even after what they did.