C.C 10

Chess' POV
I yawned as I made my way towards the classroom. I passed by a lot of students that, I noticed, would glance at me, some with blushes and some without.

I hummed as I saw Satoshi talking with someone, probably his classmate. I then grinned as I walked over to him and tapped him by his shoulder and he turned to me and I gave him a smile.

"Ohayo Hito-chan~" I said with a slight purr and twitched realizing what I did.

'The hell that came from?'

"Oh. Ohayo Grin." I then pouted a bit with my ears drooping and my tail halted.

"I thought you called me Chess, why are you calling me Grin?" Some of his classmates awed at me and he sighed and patted my head which caught me off guard.

"Sorry Chess." I blushed a bit as I looked back up at him and he rose an eyebrow at me and scratched his nape.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"E-eh? Wh-wh-what make you s-s-say th-that?!" I felt my the heat move to my neck and ears.

"Well...your really red ri- ah wait. Are you blushing?" He asked and I flinched as I looked away.

"B-b-blushing?! Who?! Me?! N-no way!" I said and he then smirked.

"Then why are you red as a tomato right now?" Some of his friends stared at us amused.

"Red? Oh! Must me because of the heat! It was hot outside ya know? And those reporters were really bugging me." I said and he nodded.

"They were annoying, took me almost an hour to get in without using my quirk on them." I then chuckled, feeling the heat diasppear.

"Can't be helped, it's All Might we're talking about. The no. 1 hero so of course they wouldn't let this opportunity pass." He nodded and the bell then rang and I sighed.

"Seems like I have to go now before Shota-sensei scolds me." I said and he nodded as I waved at him and jumped into the nearest shadow and travelled to the shadow under my seat and appearee there.

"Made it just in time."

"Wah! Where'd you come from you fucking extra?!" I looked to my side and saw Bakugo glaring at me with a few others staring at me.

"Ahehe...I didn't want to be late so I kinda traveled through the shadows to get here."

"Eh? Travel in the shadows? Shadow travelling?! Sugoi! Is that your quirk Grin-san?" I then glanced behind Bakugo and saw Midori-chan.

I gave him a grin as I relaxed myself on my seat.

"Saa ne~"

"Don't just sleep you extra!!" I ignored Bakugo as I relaxed more because of the sunlight giving me warmth.

"Nyaa~~ So warm~~" Everyone suddenly grew silent and I hummed as I stared at them staring at me.

"Nani?"

"N-nothing." All of them said and I just tilted my head to the side and they suddenly blushed. I was now confused as to why they're giving me weird looks.

"Okay class settle down." All got to their seats as sensei spoke.

"Now, today's we're going to have another important task to handle."

I could literally see the anguish and fear in the eyes of my classmates, expecting that it was some kind of pop-quiz or surprise tasks.

"We're going to elect a class president." I then chuckled at everyone's looks and sighed when all began shouting to be voted for president. I just shrugged as they all began talking and took a little nap.