Chapter 6: The Argument

Elsa's POV

"Like, really, Jack?" I raised a brow at him. "Now what?"

"Huh? Now what? NOW WHAT?! Well, I DON'T KNOW!" Jack yelled

"C'mon, let's get cleaning" I said handing him a mop. "Who's gonna replace everything?"

"Both of us. Half for you, half for me."

"Okay…tsk...tsk..." I said irritatedly.

I picked up every broken glass on the floor. It hurt my fingers 'cause of the sharp edges.

Oh Jack, you son of a b*tch! If only you waited then none of these would happen.

"You bullshit!" I yelled furiously pointing at Jack.

He glanced up to me, "Who are you talking to?" he looked confused.

"YOU!! IF ONLY YOU WAITED THEN NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!"

Why are you yelling at him Elsa? Just forgive him.

No! I'm never going to forgive him. He's a fucking jerk. Why should I forgive him?

Cause I know you love him...

Okay…? Snap out of it, Els. Just focus. No hard feelings.

"Okay, I'm so very sorry. I didn't mean to do it" Jack said desperately. I felt myself soften. I didn't even mean to yell at him.

"I'm sorry, too. I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just...I was just disappointed" I said.

"Yeah, right."

"What?! Yeah right? Who do you think you are? Yeah, Jack Frost. The fucking jerk of Magic High. The guy whom most girls fall for. The guy with good looks and-"

"SHUT UP! YOU FUCKING BITCH! What's wrong with you? Who are you? Yes, the prettiest woman in Magic High, the woman whom I fell for. The-"

"What? You fell for me?"

He stood there silently. I guess he doesn't know what to say.

"Uh....I.Don't.Know."

"What? Ya'don't know? You just said that you fell for me."

"Pfft...we have so many issues! What about you? I know you like me, too. I can see it through my eyes."

What? When did I like him?

"Who said that I like you?"

"I.…don't know...." He's face softened a bit.

"Okay, let's just stop this argument" I finally said.

"Fine. I actually didn't want to yell at you, anyways" he paused. "I'm....I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, too" I said and hugged him. He hugged me back.

Jack's POV

We apologized to each other. Elsa hugged me, and I hugged back.

"I love you" I whispered to her ear.

Why the hell did I say that?

'Its okay, dude. I know you love her, and she loves you, too.'

'Oh shut up, you talking heart of mine.'

"Let's go back to class. We're done cleaning in here. Now, let's just go" Elsa said.

We left the classroom after that argument and cleaning.

It was a boring day. Girls squeal every time I walk passed them. Make guys have the nerves. The 'Hearthrob' of Magic High. The most handsome guy in school. The boy who always gets in trouble. And on the other hand, I always stay by Elsa's side, the queen of my heart and queen of my life, the woman I've fallen for, my everything.

••An hour later••

"Hey Jelsa!" Punzie greeted when we met the others and her at the halls.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Jelsa" she answered proudly.

•°×°•°×°•°×°•°×°•°×°•°×°•°×°•°×

Hey guys! This chapter is kinda short. And sorry fir the bad languages. I didn't know what came into my mind....hehehe :D

Jack and Elsa arguing or fighting. So many bad languages....and its all because of Jack. He didn't wait for Elsa. Bad guy.

Oooh! Jack's so sweet *squealing* He said 'I Love You' to Elsa, well...not that sweet. And about the Jelsa thing.....Its gonna be on the next chapter.