Finally...

finally... i decided to end the story... becoz i dont have a time to write... so i decided to end it... sorry friends... sorry for that.... so no bak bak... back to story....

Abhi: fuggy pls....i beg you don't throw your question...until we reached...

Pragya: abhi you know I hate surprises...

Abhi: you talk like this I will...

Pragya: you will...

Abhi: I know how to seal your mouth...says by touching his lips smilingly....

Pragya: stop your shameless talk abhi...

After 20 mins of travel they reached their destination...

Abhi asked pragya to close her eyes...

Pragya: no I don't...

Abhi: pls fuggy for your abhi...

Pragya: don't able to say no to his cuteness...

Abhi take pragya to the place....

(if anybody think it is a decorational place as kkb...sorry for that...it is not like that....it is the beach they first met...)

Now open your eyes...pragya feels happy...her happiness has no boundaries....she want to hug him...and kiss him for million times...becoz it is her dream to come to the place again once in life with him...finally it is happen today....

Abhi is very nervous becoz he also don't know how to say her that he loves her...even he don't know she will accept or not....so he prayed for all the goodness to happen...finally he take a breath...and started to talk her...

Abhi: fuggi...

Pragya: haan abhi...

Abhi : i want to tell you something...so pls listen to me without any questions... I am little bit nervous so don't make me more nervous so pls...

Pragya: hmmm...abhi...but...

Abhi: no buts and ifs...pls

Pragya: mmmm

Fuggy...I don't know what make me stand before you like this...what made us to tie in the thread...I don't know why all this happen...I know our marriage is full of misunderstanding.. revenge...pain...hurt...I know everything...but I accept it is all my mistake...even I asked apology for that...you also accept that...but I know it shows your good heart...apart from this now we can share a good relationship... but our family think this us as a husband and wife...

Pragya: yes abhi...what is the need to talk about that now...yeah you did some misunderstanding...but don't feel for that...don't feel guilt...and apart from that yes our family think about us like that...I don't want to hurt them buy says that you are thinking about us as wrong...

Abhi: but I want to make the wrong as correct...said in single breath...

Pragya: abhi do you know what you said...

Abhi: yes fuggy... i know it is difficult for you to accept...but all I want you to say is I love you...

Pragya: she don't know what to say...but abhi...how could I able to believe you abhi...

Abhi: I know pragya...I accept... you don't able to believe me... I sware on my dadi I love you...I wanted to live with you throughout the life...will you pls accept my love...

Pragya is still statue...she don't know what to say...

Abhi: fuggy say something....I know you feel strange...not able to believe me... but I really loves you...now only I realise that...when you are not with me... without you I am feel like hell fuggy... the day without your bak bak, morning puja, your coffee, your morning greeting, without our fight, without your care, without your bye, without your help, without your massage, without your good night...it make my day as hell fuggy...finally I conclude without you I am nothing fuggy... I always wanted you to beside every minute...even I addicted to your love fuggy...