W I S Y : C H A P T E R 2 5

{Andrea's POV}

Heading outside my house going to school I stopped my tracks and halt hearing my mother's voice shouting my name. I turned around and gave her a confused look.

" Andrea I forgot to tell you. After school you and Yoongi will be buying things for your wedding. So I know you'll be home late. Also here's the money." She handed me the money. I know that the wedding will be on Sunday so there days left. I'm not yet ready to face Yoongi.

" Alright mom." I gave her a kiss on the cheek before going back on my tracks.

Jungkook was following me behind." Noona can I tag later?" He said showing his puppy eyes that I cannot resist.

" Only if you confess to Seomin eonnie." I teased him as he pout.

" That will be soon." He smiled.

" My little bunny is growing up. Okay you can come." I smiled a he cheered and did a victory dance. He looks like an idiot but who cares right?

Then I was back in my thoughts. Meeting Yoongi after days I don't think I'm ready to face him. After all I stupidly confessed to him. Such an emo.

I wish I would get rid of this feelings soon enough. I wish I could turn back time. I wish this would not happen. He will hate me and I'm afraid about that will happen.

I snapped my thoughts while pouting all the way to school. Getting greeted by my friends while wishing it would not happen sooner or later but I know it will. I just hoped this will end soon.

☆☆☆☆☆

It's already after school I fidget my hand's endless with nervousness waiting for suga at the entrance. I'm alone Jungkook was with suga and their friends.

After a while I saw two figures walking on my direction. Later on their were eight. I looked at them with a confused face. Then I realised Seo min eonnie was with them that's why they were eight.

" Hi guys!" I beamed them with a smile.

" Hi Andrea can we come?" Jimin said with puppy eyes. So cute.

" Alright then." I agreed as I pinched Jimin's cheek. I could sense someone glaring but I decided to ignore it.

" By the way Andrea Eunhee and Yeoso are at the shop already." Seo min eonnie added as she waved. Fast like that?

" Anyway lets go!" Taehyung shouted as he ran to the car. We laughed at his weirdness. I wander why Eunhee fall for him.

{ Author's POV}

Andrea and the others went to a shop to buy things for their wedding. She could feel anxiousness.

" Try whatever you want Andrea." Seomin smiled at her gaving her an asurring smile while she smiled back.

I went to the sales lady and ask her what I wanted for a wedding dress. She was smiling at me as I approach her.

" Hi do you have an off-shoulder wedding dress, a plain one." I asked.

" Yes ma'am we have one of that. Wait here I'll check." She said as she left. I paciently waited for her.

" Ms. Jeon we have one of those. Come with me and take a look." She uttered as I followed her. I was amazed at their wedding dresses here. They were amazing all of it that's why it's hard to choose but still I wanted a offsholder and plain one. I like simple things.

" Here Ms. Jeon." The lady said as she flashed me a smile.

" This is gorgeous!" I exclaimed as I saw Seomin walking towards me.

" So did you already choose one?" She asked as I nod and pointed the wedding dress.

" Oh! This one is pretty Andrea! Go and try it. I bet Yoongi oppa will love it!" Seomin exclaimed as she was clapping her hands like a little kiddo. I blushed at her last sentence.

" Look who's blushing!" She teased Andrea as she rolled her eyes and went to the fitting room.

Seeing herself wearing the wedding gown she gasp at the sight of herself. She herself was beautiful but she don't think about it. She doesn't have that much confidence. She didn't think of herself to be beautiful.

'Whoa! Is this me?!' she said in her own thoughts as she scanned herself on the mirror.

" Andrea! Andrea! Can I see?" Seomin said from the door. Andrea turned around and opened the door so Seo min could see it.

" Oh Ma Goshhh Bessy you look stunning!" She squealed in excitement.

" Really eonnie?" Andrea said in disbelief making herself pout, Seomin laughed at her cuteness.

" Yes, really!" She said as Andrea just smiled at her friend.

☆☆☆☆☆

" Thank you for the food!" Everyone said in illusion. After buying things for the wedding they headed to a restaurant. Their tummys were hungry now after choosing.

" The food is definitely delicious!" Jin uttered in satisfication as the others laughed.

" Why are you all laughing? It's true though." He added as he took a sip from his coffee.

" Yeah, yeah hyung. All of the food are delicious for you." Namjoon uttered.

" Why not? Pud is layp! Without pud no layp! Get it?" Jin uttered as he took a bite from his food.

" Arraseo eomma Jin..." Jimin mumbled as Suga rolled his eyes.

Then a sudden phone call rang. Suga checked his phone and answered the call. He had a small smile on his face while everyone looked at him weirdly as they decided to shrug it off.

" Hey man! How's life?" The man from the phone uttered in a joyfull tone

" Hey Bro! It's pretty fine I guess.. Its been long since we talked." Suga relised a chuckle.

" Yeah man! I was just wondering if we could have dinner?" The man asked.

" Dinner? You are in China right?" Suga laughed at his silliness.

" Yep! And guess what?" He added.

" What? I'm not good a guessing games so spill it. Also my brain is too lazy to function." Suga uttered as the man laughed.

" My girlfriend is gonna visit me hehe." The man uttered.

" A new one? Are you serious? Last time I checked you broke up with your last." Suga uttered in disbelief.

" Yep... And we have been together for a month now. Also for family business you know but don't worry cause I love her." He uttered.

" Good then, better not fool around!" Suga laughed.

" Anyway about the dinner? You fine with it? Maybe two weeks I will go to Seoul. You know a vacation." The man chuckled.

" I'm totally fine with it man! Then I will see you soon! Bye I have to go now!" Suga said.

" Okay man! Bye Suga!" The man uttered as he ended the call.

Right after the call suga went back to the restaurant to see everyone eating. They looked suspicious.

" I know you guys are listening so don't pretend anymore." Suga uttered as he sat down on his chair while the others had their Jaws drop in surprise.

~~~ { To Be Continued} ~~~