Kiss The Boy

Once at the palace, Keith was handed over to a woman named Colleen. She reminded Keith a lot of Pidge, the same eyes, skin colour, and hair colour that was tied behind her head in a bun. She was dressed in a red dress with white sleeves that ended above her ankles, a white apron was wrapped around her waist, and black heels adorned her feet. Her jewelry was simple, she wore white stud earrings in her ears and a simple gold chain around her neck.

Keith had been taken to one of the bathrooms in the palace and Colleen had filled the tub with warm water. She had also taken the time to add bubbles, the tub filled with bubbles. Keith had been stripped of the clothing Pidge sewed him and shugged into the tub. Keith had been content with playing with the soap bubbles.

"Washed up from a shipwreck. Oh, the poor thing," Colleen commented as she poured a bucket of warm water over Keith's head to wash away the soap. "We'll have you feeling better in no time," she said giving Keith a kind smile and placed the bucket down, she picked up Keith's clothes and stared at them as if she could tell they were made from a piece of an old sail.

"I'll just--I'll just get this washed for you," she said heading out of the room while Keith continued to play with the bubbles. Unknown to her, Slav was inside the pants pocket still.

_______________________________________________________

"Well, you must have at least heard about this guy," one of the ladies doing laundry said. The other ladies shook their heads, Slav was then tossed into the laundry with the shirt and pants.

"Well, Nyma says--." One of the laundry ladies grabbed the pants and started to wash them against the washboard. The rest of the ladies sentence was tuned out under the water. When she pulled the pants out Slav burped and out popped a bubble which quickly popped.

"--Since when has Nyma got anything right. I mean really, this guy shows up in rags and doesn't speak."

The pants were then tossed through the drying machine and Slav ended up being squished under the pressure, he popped out the other side and landed in the laundry bin. The same lady that washed the pants grabbed them and hung them on the clothes rack, Slav hid in the pocket as the line started to move.

"...Not my idea of a prince. If Lance looking for a spouse, I know a couple of highly available ones right here."

As the line moved Slav jumped out of the pocket and jumped through a window. He landed on a table and groaned at the way he landed. He looked up and his eyes widened at the sight. A fish sat on a block of wood with a huge knife through it, pots boiled with tentacles falling out of one. What made him the most anxious was when he looked and saw crabs, dead, and stuffed with stuffing each crab had a toothpick with an olive poking out of it's back.

At the sight, Slav ended up fainting.

_______________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Lance and Coran were in the dining room. Waiting for Lance's guest to appear and for dinner to be served. Coran was sitting at the table while Lance stared out the window.

"Oh, Lance, be reasonable. Nice young men just don't - swim around rescuing people in the middle of the ocean and then - flutter off into oblivion, like some -," Lance turned to Coran, who was cleaning his pipe.

"I'm telling you, Coran, he was real! I'm gonna find that boy - and I'm gonna marry him," Lance said as he turned back to the window. Colleen's laughter from the hallway caught both men's attention.

"Come on honey. Don't be shy." Colleen pulled Keith into the dining room and Lance's eyes widened. Keith was dressed in a pair of black pants, a purple shirt, a grey jacket with long sleeves, brown boots, and a brown belt around his waist.