Prologue: Hunk and a Surprise!

Lance and Keith were walking around the palace gardens. It was late afternoon and the two were glad for a break from the wedding planning. Red and Blue trailed behind, the two lions in their human forms. Red was dressed in a pair of white loose pants, a red shirt with elbow length sleeves, a gold belt, a white vest, and black sandals. Blue was dressed in a blue dress with elbow length sleeves, a dark blue vest, and brown knee-length sandals.

Lance grabbed Keith's hand and their engagement rings clinked together. Keith turned to his lover and smiled. "One more month," Keith whispered with a smile. Suddenly, Green and Yellow ran in, shifting from their lion forms to their human forms. Pidge following soon after in her human form. The group in the gardens jumped and turned at the disturbance.

Green was dressed in a light green one-shoulder elbow length sleeved shirt, a green skirt, black knee-length capris, and grey sandals. Yellow was dressed in a black long-sleeved crop top with yellow cuffs, a light yellow skirt, white knee-length capris, and brown flats. Pidge was dressed in black loose pants, a green elbow length shirt, a black vest, grey belt around her waist, and brown sandals.

"What's wrong?" Lance asked as the two slowed to a stop in front of the group. Lance could tell something was wrong.

"Follow us," Green said as the lions shifted to their lion forms and Pidge changed to her carpet form. Keith and Lance cried out in surprise as she swept them off their feet and flew them to the balcony, the lions following.

Once they reached the balcony, the group was met with Coran, Shiro, and Black, in her human form. She was dressed a dark grey shirt with elbow length sleeves, black skirt, light grey capris, and light grey sandals. Shiro was dressed in his normal king's garb. However, the two weren't facing them. They were facing a cloaked figure who was standing next to. Hunk. Lance's eyes widened.

"Hunk?" Lance cried out with wide eyes. Hunk was dressed in a pair of black knee length pants, a yellow shirt with elbow length sleeves, a green and black vest, dark brown shoes, and gold cuffs around his wrists.

Hunk turned and a smile graced his face. He ran up to the group and drew everyone into a huge group smile.

"I missed you guys!" Hunk cried out as they hugged.

"We missed you to Hunk," Lance replied with a smile as the hug finally ended. Keith turned to the cloaked figure. The figure was dressed in a dark magenta dress with an open front, black leggings, dark brown boots, a grey belt around their waist, a dark brown cloak covered their head and shoulders.

"Who's this?" Keith asked in curiosity. The figure scoffed and raised a tan hand to their hood.

"You don't recognize me Keith?" the figure asked in a feminine voice. The woman pulled off her hood and Corna, Shiro, and Keith's eyes widened.

"Mom?" Keith whispered softly. The figure before him was his mother. Queen Allura of Altea. Her white hair fell down to her lower back, her eyes softened seeing Keith and Shiro. Hunk turned to the group with a soft smile.

"I met her in the desert when I was coming back, she said she knew you guys," Allura smiled. "I helped her get here."

Keith ran forwards and grabbed his mother in a hug. Shiro also stepped forward and hugged his wife, who he had missed for so long.

"I'm sorry for being away for so long, I had to disappear to get Lotor away from me, I knew his intentions of wanting the throne," Allura said as she hugged the two she had missed. "When I heard about Lotor taking over the kingdom, I made my way back here," Allura caught gazes with Hunk as the trio separated from their hug. "That's when I met Hunk, and he brought me here."

Suddenly a bird squawk brought everyone's attention to a bird that landed on her shoulder. The group recognized the bird all to familiarly.

"Why is Sendak here?" Pidge growled out, the lions turned to their lion forms and growled at the bird.

"Sendak's fine, he's lost his memory of working with Lotor, he helped Allura out when she was hurt and lost in the desert," Hunk explained. Allura nodded and patted the birds head.

"He's right, I don't remember working with anyone named Lotor, my mind's a blank up to that point until I found her Majesty," Sendak explained. The group relaxed a little, but until the bird could be trusted, their guards would be up.

"Now what's this about you getting married?" Allura asked as she turned to Keith.

_______________________________________________________

Authors Note: Want to see the outfits in this AU? Check out my DeviantArt account under the name animelover8224. The outfits will be under the folder titled Klance King of Thieves AU in my gallery.