Jane Smith

American Revolution version

Name- Jane Smith

Title- General Smith

age- 20

gender- Female

sexuality- Straight

crush/love interest- N/A

year of birth- 1756 in a small town by the ocean in the Caribbean

year of death- 1794 in New York, fatal gunshot wound during a duel. (won't use this in an RP)

family-

~Mother- Rebecca Smith (Deceased)

~Father- Johnathan Smith (Deceased)

~Older brother- David Smith (Deceased)

looks- She has a slim figure but does have some definition and muscle, she has an olive skin tone with natural warm undertones, she has round shaped eyes that are an evergreen color and her hair is a Havana brown color and it comes midway down her back but she normally keeps it in a ponytail. 

height- 5'6

wears- A patriots uniform that the generals wore

likes- Jane likes to go on long walks just about anywhere and everywhere, seeing it as a way she can just escape reality and relax, she also loves to read and write different things especially about her experience during the war. She also likes helping kids who may not have a good home or even have one since she never had a place to call home herself. 

dislikes- She hates losing people that she cares for since she experienced much lost as a child, she also dislikes the fact that people discriminate her just because she was one: able to fight in the war and even became a general despite the fact she's a woman. And two: the fact that she is a woman with a job and knows how to read and write.

backstory- Jane was originally born in a small town in the Caribbean, at age four her family all moved to America in hopes of a better life. A new beginning. They lived in South Carolina for a few years, during that time her father Johnathan taught both her and her brother how to read and write, use a weapon and tend to the land so they would be able to provide for themselves. By age ten, the night of her birthday, thieves came into the house in attempts to rob and murder the family, the parents were quick to think and hid their children, but that didn't prevent them from seeing their parents die. Not even a month later her brother fell ill and died, leaving her an orphan and alone. She took these daunting times and turned them into her source of strength, she managed to find work at such a young age in order to provide for herself, continued to read and write and make her life. when she was nineteen she pretended to be a man to join the war but was discovered by George Washington, instead of sending her home he made her a general since she had all the traits of a leader, something he needed. After the war, she became a representative for Virginia; living a comfortable life despite the fact she lost her best friend John Laurens during the war (leaving her alone again.) At age thirty-eight she was killed in a duel. 

Modern Day Version

Name- Jane Smith 

age- 18 (17-21 which will vary with an RP

gender- Female

sexuality- Straight 

crush/love interest- N/A

year of birth- 2001

year of death- N/A

family-

~Mother- Rebecca Smith (Deceased)

~Father- Johnathan Smith (Deceased)

~Older brother- David Smith (Deceased)

looks- She has a slim figure but does have some definition and muscle, she has an olive skin tone with natural warm undertones, she has round shaped eyes that are an evergreen color and her hair is a Havana brown color and it comes midway down her back but she normally keeps it in a ponytail.

height- 5'6 

wears- She wears an off the shoulder forest green shirt that's a little loose around her arms, a pair of black waist-high black shorts with black suspenders and a pair of black converses. 

likes- Jane likes to go on long walks just about anywhere, she loves listening to music, singing, and is a huge fan of musicals so she tends to audition for school plays/musicals or for local ones. she also enjoys going to the beach and writing...a lot.  

dislikes- Jane has a deep hatred for school especially when it comes to science but goes through it anyway just to go to college, she also hates bullies and people who are just outright rude. 

backstory- She's too embarrassed and traumatized to talk about it, figure it out once you get to know her.