Chapter Eight

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
- Maya Angelou

*******

Changsub POV

I smiled as I watched another video of a kid chasing his dog who took his food. Chorong would likely find it funny since we laugh at the same things. I quickly send her the link and smiled as I imagine her laughing at it.

I didn't realized I reached Yura's dorm, I was too busy looking for videos to send to Chorong that I hardly notice. I looked at my watch, I'm not late nor that early, but still Yura is nowhere in sight. She specifically told me, no she demanded at me last night to pick her up today.

I locked eyes with a girl looking at me with a smirk, she's wearing a tight mini skirt, leather jacket and boots. She's awfully familiar and the way she smirks at me, is like she's waiting for me to recognize her. I frown trying to recall who she is.

"Not liking what you see Changsub?" she asked sarcastically with a smirk.

"Yura?!" I asked shocked at her drastic change in appearance, gone were the girl with the shy smile and simple clothing.

"Don't I look prettier?" Yura said twirling in front of me as I frown at her, not sure what this is all about. "I bet you prefer that boring look I've been donning this last few weeks, I hated that by the way. It's burning my skin." she said cringing like she's being burn as she recalled wearing those simple clothes.

"What is this about Yura? What is all this?" I said pointing at her change in appearance. I couldn't comprehend what is going on, why did she suddenly changed? Or was this what she really is all along?

"Ohhh!! This is the real me Changsub, I'm tired of pretending to be a little damsel in distress." She laughed loudly, the kind of laugh I hated. She has the aura of people who loves to bully others and enjoy seeing their sufferings.

"I don't know what game you are playing, but I am not involving myself on this." I said firmly and then walk out on her. I have no time for this drama of hers, at least I don't have to come up with an excuse to break up with her.

"Ohh, I guess you're done pretending as well. Should I tell your precious Chorong how you feel about her?" Yura said making me stop from taking a step further away from her. I turned around and frowned at her. "So can I tell Chorong that her best friend is madly in love with her, is that what you want Changsub?" she asked, the smirk back on her face.

I clenched my jaw as I stare at her angrily. "What do you want?" I asked, trying my best to control my emotions, had she been a guy, I would have punched her already, but I don't hurt women, so I willed myself to calm down.

"I'm so done with you using me to hide your feelings from your stupid best friend. We're now going to play my game, whether you like it or not."

"I have no time for this Yura. You can play your game on your own." I said and walked out from her for the second time. I don't really care if she spread news about me being in love with Chorong, it's not something new, I've been hearing that rumor for years.

"I hope it won't break Chorong's little fragile heart, when I tell my not so quiet friend that we had sex already and I'm sure she will tell it to her other friend until it reach—

In a blink of an eye, I was standing right in front of Yura with my fist clenched tightly. I wanted to hit her, but I cannot.

"Here Changsub, slap me or punch me." Yura dared as she lean her face closer to my fist. She laughed maniacally when I put down my fist. "I see.. how sweet! My dear Changsub cannot hurt me. I'm touched!" she said pinching my cheeks as I clenched my jaws.

"Shall we go my dear boyfriend?" Yura said clinging her arms to mine. I sighed deeply in resignation. I wouldn't be surprised if she tell everyone about us having sex, who wouldn't believe her. I don't care about what other people would think, I only care about what Chorong would think.

We went to school with her clinging to me and waving and smiling at people I didn't know she knew, she acts like we are one hell of a happy couple.

"Smile Changsub, stop sulking, I'm not sure what I would do if I am not happy you know." I turned to her and saw her looking at her nails which are painted in red, she smiled sweetly at me, though we both know what's behind that sweet smile.

I tried my best not to look like I am sulking, I need to think how I can get out of this situation, for now I need to keep Yura happy.

"Ohhh look, there's you lovable bestfriend." I looked at the direction she's pointing at, and I saw Chorong with the girls sitting on the grass under the tree, and as usual her nose buried on a book. "See, smile Changsub, but don't be too obvious you're smiling because of Chorong." I didn't realize that I was smiling until Yura pointed it out sarcastically.

Yura dragged me to where Chorong and the girls are sitting. I let her have her way, she exchanged some heated conversation with Eunji and Bomi, Chorong kept silent but I saw her glancing at me, confusion all over her face. I tried not to have eye contact with her as I know she would know something is going on. I am not sure yet what Yura is capable off, I need to keep Chorong safe from her.

"So you girls just study even on you breaks? I didn't know you're all these boring." Yura said with a smirk, then smile at the girls then look at her fingernails.

"Ahmm Yes! Because some people have brains that they need to use. I bet you won't get it." Eun Ji said to her sarcastically.

"Yeah I don't get it, I have other things to think about. Right Changsub?" Yura said as she leaned on me to kiss me on the lips, I heard Chorong gasped in surprise.

"That's enough Yura." I quickly got up and dragged her out from that place.

"What the hell Yura?" I said letting go of her arms harshly, I tried not to cringe knowing that hurts her.

"I was just having fun my dear." Yura said touching my nose flirtatiously. She clinged her arms to mine like nothing happened, like I didn't snapped at all. She must be really crazy and I must really be having a bad karma to be in this situation.

"I need to go to my class now, see you later baby." She said throwing me a kiss, when we reached the entrance to her building. She waved at me happily while I was left there fuming with anger.

I run my fingers thru my hair and grab it in frustration. I should have seen this coming, that one of these days, the girl I'm using as shield would turn out to be a bitch trapping me in her stupid game.

What to do now Lee Changsub?? How do you get out of this shit?